Ciate Glitz Fix(TM) uploaded by Alison L.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

A kit for a glittery glam lip look in an instant. Get a runway-ready lip look for any glitzy occasion made easy. This kit includes everything needed to apply a high-impact glitter look. Glitter seals in just two steps and doesn't flake or shed thanks to the Glitz Grip sealer. Removal is easy, too. Just swipe it away with regular makeup remover. This set contains: - 0.18 oz Glitz Grip Sealer - 0.13 Glitter - Fan Brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Zainab A.
Nice product I love the look a bit patchy at times but it did meet my expectations the patchiness subsides with chapstick I purchase mine from amazon but I believe it's available many other places I would recommend to people looking for a bold look!
Karla R.
San Antonio, TX
This is a nice product to wear over lipstick. I wouldn't recommend using this by itself because if you add too much, it can get a bit uncomfortable. It looks BEAUTIFUL over a nice colored lipstick.
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
I love love love the glitz its sooo pretty and stands out. I wear this for special occasions and I always get noticed.
Alison L.
Maxville, ON
I love this product! It is the perfect thing to add that little something extra to your look. No, I wouldn't recommend wearing it if you intend on kissing anyone, because no one wants a mouthful of glitter. But it is beautiful, and it has fairly good staying power. I would recommend wearing a base lipstick underneath. For this picture, I used Covergirl Star Wars lipstick in 30 (Red). This picture was after roughly 7 hours of wear, touching up once after dinner.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Is it fun to try and where can i buy it
Arielle D.
I've been dying to try a glitter lip. How's the application of this one? And the staying power?
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Does it pop more if you wear it over a fire engine red lip color?