Ciate GELTOX(R) TOP COAT 0.42 oz uploaded by Taylor C.

Ciate GELTOX(R) TOP COAT 0.42 oz

An innovative gel topcoat to use with the Ciate London Geltox® starter kit for an instant, stress-free, at-home gel mani. Skip the salon and push nail polish look and wear to the limit. Transform ANY of your favorite polish shades into an instant gel mani with Ciate London's innovative at-home gel kit. The topcoat's WonderShine formulation freezes color, smooths, plumps, and encapsulates your favorite nail polish when used in conjunction with the Ciate Geltox System (sold separately). It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Is this any better than any other to coat? How fast does it dry? ...2 Answers
  • I live in the UK, and I tried this top coat for the first time. C...1 Answers
danka u.
Akron, OH
Average top coat. Nail polish still chips, no matter what brand you use under it. Not a dupe for gel in any way shape or form. Not worth the price. Sally’s no lamp gel polish is better than this.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I got this in one of my beauty boxes and I love it. I use it over every manicure, every time. It gives a nice shiny coat. Goes on evenly. Love the brush as well. Personally I think this is why my manicures last all week.
Chury G.
El paso, TX
This is for the top coat geology , that coulnt find . Didnt feel like it did anything and it dried super fast on bottle couldnt even open after a while not recomend
Kate K.
Havertown, PA
This was a really bad top coat. When it dries it traps little air bubbles underneath it so the color of your nail polish doesn’t look as good. I definitely would not recommend.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
I got this in my ipsy bag and am SO glad I did! I have a bad habit of picking at my nail Polish or it chips and flakes off easily (because I use cheap nail polish). This top coat covers all of that! It keeps my nails from chipping, flaking and even makes them much stronger!
Priscilla B.
Laveen, AZ
I absolutely love this gel top coat. I put it over my regular nail polish and it last longer. After a few months, the gel just got really thick, kind of like rubber cement, which is the only downside.. Ciate GELTOX(R) TOP COAT 0.42 oz
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
This is the best top coat I have ever used. It definitely strengthens my nails and makes the polish last a lot longer. I will continue to use this. I am very impressed.
Manasee B.
best top coat! I got to try a sample size of this and it was amazing - made my nails glisten and kept them chip free for at least 7 days. Easy to use and glides on smooth.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is by far the best gel top coat I've ever used.

Normally my nail color is chipped and haggard in less than 48 hours.

I recently got this in my ipsy bag and have not had the first chip in my polish and I'm going on 4 days.

Beautiful shine. Gorgeous coverage. Amazing wear!
Ainsley F.
This stuff lasts forever. I love how thick it makes me nails look. It's easy to get from Sephora or Ulta. I love nail polish and this is a great one!
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
Is this any better than any other to coat? How fast does it dry? Just got this in an Ipsy bag and I just don't care for nail polish. Not sure if I should keep this or give it away.
I live in the UK, and I tried this top coat for the first time. Completely obsessed but I am struggling to find where to purchase this again! Please help!!