Ciate GELTOX(R) TOP COAT 0.42 oz uploaded by Taylor C.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

An innovative gel topcoat to use with the Ciate London Geltox® starter kit for an instant, stress-free, at-home gel mani. Skip the salon and push nail polish look and wear to the limit. Transform ANY of your favorite polish shades into an instant gel mani with Ciate London's innovative at-home gel kit. The topcoat's WonderShine formulation freezes color, smooths, plumps, and encapsulates your favorite nail polish when used in conjunction with the Ciate Geltox System (sold separately). It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Is this any better than any other to coat? How fast does ...2 Answers
  • I live in the UK, and I tried this top coat for the first...1 Answers
Carmen M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I usually have a gel manicure but sometimes my nails need a break from it. I used this gel like top coat to try to get the same effect with less damage. The results were fine, the manicure did hold up for about a week. I hoped it would have lasted a little longer. It did give my nails that gel shine and a little extra strength than a regular polish.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
I got this in my ipsy bag and am SO glad I did! I have a bad habit of picking at my nail Polish or it chips and flakes off easily (because I use cheap nail polish). This top coat covers all of that! It keeps my nails from chipping, flaking and even makes them much stronger!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I got this in one of my beauty boxes and I love it. I use it over every manicure, every time. It gives a nice shiny coat. Goes on evenly. Love the brush as well. Personally I think this is why my manicures last all week.
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
This is the best top coat I have ever used. It definitely strengthens my nails and makes the polish last a lot longer. I will continue to use this. I am very impressed.
Manasee B.
best top coat! I got to try a sample size of this and it was amazing - made my nails glisten and kept them chip free for at least 7 days. Easy to use and glides on smooth.
danka u.
Akron, OH
Average top coat. Nail polish still chips, no matter what brand you use under it. Not a dupe for gel in any way shape or form. Not worth the price. Sally’s no lamp gel polish is better than this.
Jacqueline G.
El paso, TX
This is for the top coat geology , that coulnt find . Didnt feel like it did anything and it dried super fast on bottle couldnt even open after a while not recomend
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is by far the best gel top coat I've ever used.

Normally my nail color is chipped and haggard in less than 48 hours.

I recently got this in my ipsy bag and have not had the first chip in my polish and I'm going on 4 days.

Beautiful shine. Gorgeous coverage. Amazing wear!
priscilla b.
Laveen, AZ
I absolutely love this gel top coat. I put it over my regular nail polish and it last longer. After a few months, the gel just got really thick, kind of like rubber cement, which is the only downside.. Ciate GELTOX(R) TOP COAT 0.42 oz
Kate K.
Havertown, PA
This was a really bad top coat. When it dries it traps little air bubbles underneath it so the color of your nail polish doesn’t look as good. I definitely would not recommend.
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
Is this any better than any other to coat? How fast does it dry? Just got this in an Ipsy bag and I just don't care for nail polish. Not sure if I should keep this or give it away.
I live in the UK, and I tried this top coat for the first time. Completely obsessed but I am struggling to find where to purchase this again! Please help!!