Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz

Lock in makeup for long lasting wear

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz!
Owensboro, KY
Absolutely STUNNING color...BUT fair skinned ladies, its not gonna work. Its looks super light but once swatched, its a deep gold. Works beautifully as an all over lid on the go eyeshadow
Pearsall, TX
Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz uploaded by Anna P.
I am so in love with this highlighter it is by far my favorite. The highlight on your cheekbones look so pretty with this Ciate Confetti Highlighter. So in love with this product.
Mount airy , NC
Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz uploaded by Griselda G.
[product:ciate-confetti-warm-glow-highlighter-illuminating-powder-full-size-10g/.35oz] love using this highlighter on my every look I make and love how it makes my makeup look
Yuma, AZ
I really like the highlighter. I used it for my everyday makeup. However it did not last me very long. The little beads started to fall and eventually the whole thing cracked.
pacifica
Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz uploaded by Ana M.
He probado mejores iluminadores pero tampoco está mal. El empaque está hermoso y el tono es cálido y si se aplica con los dedos queda más lindo que con brocha. Cruelty Free, made in PRC
Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz uploaded by Melanie S.
This was not the colors I was expecting to get. It is like a rose gold highlighter and it didn’t look like If it was going to come out like that in the pan. You can watch my first impressions of this on my recent YouTube video ! 🙂 Channel name : Melanie Sambrano. I would really appreciate it if you subscribed 🙏
Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz uploaded by Allyn G.
What an amazing product. 😍 I have never used this brand before and i was highly satisfied with it. It gives you an amazing glow, its not overpowering which i personally like. I would definitely repurchase this item once im out. I also like how smooth it is and the natural color of it. When it’s applied onto skin it goes on pretty smooth aswell.[product:ciate-confetti-warm-glow-highlighter-illuminating-powder-full-size-10g/.35oz]
Missoula , MT
Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz uploaded by Mary K.
I can't say enough about this product. The packaging is good. The product comes in a nice compact, the appearance of the product is fun. It gives a nice glow and shine. My pic is unfiltered and unedited. The shine is from the product and I love it. Very nice highlighter that I strongly recommend.
Fayetteville, NC
Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz uploaded by Becca L.
I recieved this in my Boxyluxe this month. I was really wanting to like this since I am in love with their other highlighter the Glow To edition in Moondust. While this was really shiny I can't get past the ugly bubble effect the compact has going on. The gold shade is too dark for my skin. I feel like a lighter color could look pretty.
Phoenix, AZ
Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz uploaded by Lona C.
I LOVE this highlighter!! I received a duplicate and said I would give it to a friend...now I wish I was keeping it. LoL. It’s a beautiful product and looks beautiful on the skin. Even enhanced, a photo doesn’t do it justice. 🔥

Looking for your answer?