Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz

Lock in makeup for long lasting wear

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz!
Fort Hood, TX
this highlighter is really unique because it has many different color speckled together but it does a really great job with highlighting all of the places that you want to pop and getting a little bit of tone and color to your face.
Union City, TN
Not a bad highlighter at all. I applied with a brush and it seemed to last a long time. The packaging is super cute with all the little beads. The color was a tad dark for me but it might work better in the summer when I am darker
Hesperia, CA
Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz uploaded by Cynthia G.
[product:ciate-confetti-warm-glow-highlighter-illuminating-powder-full-size-10g/.35oz] is by far my favorite highlighter! The perfect shine. Last a long time. Easy to apply. Packaging is perfect to put in my purse.
Clarksville , TN
I thought this would be too gold for my skin tone, but it gives such a beautiful glow! There is glitter but it’s very fine and doesn’t seem to emphasize my texture. Very pretty And flattering to all skin tones.
Boise , ID
I was really excited to try this out. .. but as of right now (with my winter skin tone) it is too dark to use as a highlighter, it has a lot of deeper tones in it and will a good summer color I’m hoping
Hawthorne, CA
Very nice and buttery.goea on smooth but I like it more as an eyeshadow due to the fact that is too dark for me to highlight with it's more on the bronze copper and am in to the gold rose kinda color
Pittsburgh , PA
This highlighter is perfect for any look. It leaves you glowy and beautiful! I imagine it would be perfect for any skin tone as well. Never any fallout, super smooth, soft and light on the skin.
Ironwood, MI
I used this once and accidentally dropped it..... it shattered. Sigh.... but the sadness comes from how much I loved this highlight. It was gorgeous. I wish I would have had more time with it.
Brooklyn, NY
Packaging is beautiful! This highlighter is better for someone who likes more of a light highlight or more natural one. For those who love strong beaming highlights this isn’t for you.
Burbank, CA
Ciate Confetti Warm Glow Highlighter Illuminating Powder Full Size 10g/.35oz uploaded by Jessica G.
This has a nice, natural sheen to it. It does tend to exaggerate texture (that isn’t even really there) on my cheeks. The color is great though! I love that it has a great mirror too!

Looking for your answer?