Ciate Ciat London Glow-To Illuminating Blush

by Ciaté London

What it is: A long-wearing, skin-brightening blush. What it does: Glow-To Illuminating Blush leaves any complexion with a healthy-looking flush of color thats fused with a skin enhancing highlight. Each shade can be applied subtly for a barely-there look or it can simply be layered for more intense color. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates What else you need to know: The technique for dispersing the highlight into the blush makes each design completely unique; however, each Glow To Illuminating Blush contains the exact same amount of highlight and pigment. This product is cruelty-free. Suggested Usage: -For glowing color, just swirl the brush into both the blush and highlight and apply directly to the apples of cheeks. -For a gorgeous glow with a subtle hint of color, swipe just the area of the pan with the highest concentration of highlight. -Tip: use it as an eyeshadow for a pretty pop of color. Size: 0.141 oz/ 4 g Ingredients: Mica, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Dicalcium Phosphate, PTFE, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus), Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ciate Ciat London Glow-To Illuminating Blush!
Taunton, Massachusetts
Ciate Ciat London Glow-To Illuminating Blush uploaded by Desiree G.
Ciate Ciat London Glow-To Illuminating Blush uploaded by Desiree G.
Pinch Me* This blush is very stunning but I was a bit disappointed in the actual application of it for a few reason... the blush seems more like a highlighter if anything & the pigment is just not there don't get me wrong it swatches beautifully but it just leaves a silver shine & bits of glitter I was looking for a suddle hint of pink but it didn't appear... I may have to play with this blush a little more before I make a final decision... This brand is usually very good & I love the Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless! 💜
Killeen, TX
Adding a radiant sun kissed look, this product melts right into the area you place it. The formula is lightweight and luminous. It leaves room for error and allows you to build up your desired look. I did notice that it states it is vegan an cruelty free. I received this in a subscription box but I'm looking into purchasing it a Sephora for $25. I love the coverage, how you can build it up to your desired look, the luminous glowy radiant look.
Pittston, PA
Ciate Ciat London Glow-To Illuminating Blush uploaded by LORI H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Glow-To Illuminating Blush leaves any complexion with a healthy-looking flush of color that’s fused with a skin enhancing highlight. Each shade can be applied subtly for a barely-there look or it can simply be layered for more intense color. The technique for dispersing the highlight into the blush makes each design completely unique; however, each Glow To Illuminating Blush contains the exact same amount of highlight and pigment.
Tacoma
I haven’t tried much from Ciate yet, so when I received this blush in a Boxycharm, I was so happy! I received the shade “Halo” and I could not love it any more. I find these to be a really similar formula to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush MOOD EXPOSURE, so for a lower price tag, u will opt for this one instead when repurchasing. So excited to continue using this!
Lepanto, AR
Ciate Ciat London Glow-To Illuminating Blush uploaded by Kaitlyn E.
Ciate Ciat London Glow-To Illuminating Blush uploaded by Kaitlyn E.
I used the color Halo, I do like this for a healthy glow. It builds nicely. I wish it was a little more pigmented for myself personally for what I expected. I do however love it for a more daytime flush of color. I would probably purchase again. I think it's a beautiful blush though.
Wheeling
Ciate Ciat London Glow-To Illuminating Blush uploaded by Amber M.
I received Ciate London glow to illuminating blush in (pinch me) in my monthly ipsy bag an I'm in love with this color. It's a shimmery pink coral color which goes on nicely an it's not an intense color like some of the blushes that I've got. I would definitely buy this in the full product size, it's a bit pricey but totally worth the cost.
Danville, KY
I had the shade Pinch Me from my ipsy bag. It is very pretty and I love that it has like highlighter in it. However, it was very pink. So it didn't look super natural on me. It was not my shade. Despite that, I really liked the product. It went on very nicely and lasted quite a while.
Thibodaux , LA
This is one of the few blushes that last all day!! It is a beautiful color and has just the slightest amount of luminosity that gives you a glow from within. It has great lasting power and has great pigmentation. Once on the cheeks it blends in beautifully for a natural looking blush.
Brewerton, NY
The matchmaker shade was not for me. It was a little too bright. I felt like I was 1 step away from looking like a clown. I'm sure it is because my skin is so fair. The color was also matte, and I prefer shimmer. I did like that it applied easily & smoothly & seemed to last.
Madisonville, KY
The blush I have 8s actually called Marbled Light in the color Halo. I freaking love this blush. It has just enough glow to look nice without looking glittery. The blush shade is a great neutral tone that flatters fair skin tones. It doesn't emphasize texture or look cakey