BY CIATÉ

A two-step revolutionary nail art kit that inspires head-turning results. Created in London, this one-of-a-kind nail art innovation brings avant-garde catwalk nail styling to your fingertips. Featuring pearlescent beads for a 3-D effect, this kit includes everything you need to express yourself with your hands and become an instant nail connoisseur. This set contains:- 0.45 oz Paint Pot Nail Polish- 0.47 oz Caviar Pearls - Funnel- Tray It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This cutting-edge manicure lasts at least 48 hours. To ensure your new manicure last even longer: seal the free edge of your nails with a top coat to ensure durability, make sure you allow the pearls to set for at least 15 minutes, and work on one nail at the time while nails are still wet. see more...

• "Cavier Ciate, is a really cool nail polish." in 1 review
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA
Ugh this stuff is garbage. It obviously didn't sell very well because I saw it at my local TJ Maxx a year or two ago. The polish is fine, but the little beads just pop off while you use your hands. Then you have little holes in your nail polish. Cute idea, bad execution.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I'm so happy I got this product for free in my Beauty Box 5 because it just isn't worth the price. I got mine in pink with the pink caviar beads and even though the pink is a lovely color, the beads are just obnoxious. They fall off super quickly, even with a clear top coat. Putting them on is also messy because you basically just have to pour them on since, at least mine, didn't come with any sort of application. It's a cool idea, but that's about it.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
This is such a cool idea and it looks great, but the process is a lot. Be prepared for a mess. There is no way to apply the caviar beads without making one. I might buy this if the price wasn't so high, but I won't for now solely because of the process of application.
Lauren G.
Looks awesome when it's finished but it requires a lot of work. I also found that the beads fell off easily and lost their color. Would be great for an event, but not so much everyday use.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
This is just not worth the trouble! The beads fall off quickly and are so messy to apply. Once you apply the clear top coat, the paint is too thick and never dries properly.
allison b.
This is really cute and looks fantastic but is a bit to much for an everyday thing
angela o.
Milton , MA
I have tried several cats a lot of people have trouble keeping the beads on it if you use Ciate top coat it will last
Mervina M.
Brisbane
Cavier Ciate, is a really cool nail polish. I use it on my acrylic nails and it looks so good. Only thing that I found is that the small cavier tend to fall off very quickly. Definitely, not a everyday use but special occasion nail polish.
Anita T.
Regina, SK
This is a cool idea if you're looking to paint your nails, take a picture and then find little beads all over you house! I think the box says it will last a day, but It doesn't even last that long. I would never buy this again.
Billie F.
Claremont, NC
I was curious if this really does have a 3d effect like in the picture? Bc I know sometimes advertising can be misleading! Lol