BY REVLON

ashlee w.
Louisville, KY
Oh Lord have mercy. My Grandmother's best friend used to wear this and it always sent me into a coughing fit. I just might be allergic to it, which is quite possible.. but the smell is horrendous to me. I'm sorry if you truly like this scent, but I cannot stand it.
Victoria C.
Vacaville
Such a pretty scent! A little bit strong but not invariable, it definitely lasts long and is worth the slightly hefty price tag, I've only purchased one bottle but I will be purchasing a second, there is a little room for improvement but I enjoy the smell
Theresa P.
New Kensington, PA
Used this years ago. Liked the light, sweet scent. It's a much better value with a nice scent than other much higher priced perfumes. Bought at dept store. I typically don't buy for the look of the bottle. I have recommended it to others.
Samantha M.
Though it has a very unique smell, it's not overpowering. You can enjoy this without having to put on a ton of it! 2 sprays should be more than enough!!
Regina B.
Columbus
I did not care about this scent it just didn't go with my body chemistry ! Thank you Regina Bowen
Kristy A.
West Haven, UT
This perfume I'm not crazy about it's kinda to strong for me, so it's not a smell I prefer.
Brenda T.
Oh my goodness! first used this perfume twenty years ago or more and actually had it mailed in as I could not find it in my city at first...it is THAT good. The scent is gorgeous and I want to immerse my face in it! LOL! I found the price fairly inexpensive and will definitely buy it again.
Yudith G.
Dominican Republic, DR
I like the smell, and the way it stays on me even after 12 hours of use. I like the bottle but I wouldn't mind a change of presentation.