Ciao Blackberry Cabernet Sorbet, Size: 16 Oz (Pack of 8)

by Ciao

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ciao Blackberry Cabernet Sorbet, Size: 16 Oz (Pack of 8)!
I've been on the hunt for a blackberry cabernet gelato since I had the most amazing experience at a place in Arizona called Frost gelato. This is not bad for a frozen sorbet, but does not even come near as good as I imagined it might be. There was only a faint cabernet wine taste and had an artificial blackberry and sugary taste. Other people may love this but after having the real deal, this fell completely subpar. I guess nothing can compare to the real wine/blackberry ingredients/taste of a fresh gelato.
Ciao Bella's original blackberry cabernet was my absolute favorite sorbet. It was so........delicious, robust, and full of flavor because I believe they used a full cabernet and not a wine reduction like the new one because the ingredients used to say so. The new one is just sugary and you can hardly taste the cabernet because it's been cooked down. I wish they would have left it the way the original was.....with the cabernet. I don't know why they changed it.