BY CIAO BELLA

Ciao Bella® Mango Sorbet.
Mango.
Tropically smooth.
Naturally fat free.
14 oz (414ml). see more...

• "Love this and could eat it everyday." in 1 review
Erica M.
Erica M.
This sorbet is one of the best mango sorbets I've had. It's blend is really smooth and it has the right amount of sweetness.
Sofiah H.
Sofiah H.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Talk about the perfect desert. Love this and could eat it everyday. I recommend everyone to try it.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Love anything mango. I love Ciao Bella products, I just wish they were a bit more affordable. This sorbet is creamy with great mango flavor, way better than the Haagen Dazs one.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Such a good sorbet flavor. The texture and flavor of the sorbet is just so great.
Kiana W.
Kiana W.
Foodie Expert
Such good Sorbet! the flavor is so rich and it taste like the real fruit!! one of my fave sorbets!
Harpers Ferry, WV
I am a fan of Ciao Bella Sorbets and mango is one of my favorites!! It's great on a hot summer's day. Or even as a base for yummy cocktails.
Charlotte, NC
I really want to try this. It sounds like it would be really good! Hopefully it isn't too sour.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I really like this brand. However there is something about this flavor I don't like, i feel like its too sour
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Calera, AL
Foodie Expert
This stuff is soooo goooood! It's a mango heaven in every bite. I purchase at least 2 every week.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Clancy, MT
One of the things I sometimes find disappointing about Sorbet, is that the consistency is rock-hard. Does this one tend to be easily scoopable when removed from the freezer - or does it first have to sit out for a long time?
Charlotte, NC
Do you think this Ciao Bella flavor is too sour? If so, what are your ways of managing that issue and turning that negative aspect into a positive one?
Harpers Ferry, WV
What is your favorite ciao bella sorbet flavor??