Ciao Bella Sorbet Blood Orange

by Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella® Blood Orange Sorbet.
Irresistibly refreshing.
Naturally fat free.
14 oz (414ml).

How does this compare to regular ice cream?is it worth the extra cost?
What other flavour does it consist of ?
Where can you find this and how much?
Start your review of Ciao Bella Sorbet Blood Orange!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
It’s a good brand it’s late the flavors really full and robust. I also like it because it is very low calories and no dairy so sometimes I’m trying to keep my body nice and clean like the brand and the flavors are good as like the coconut flavor.
Bordentown, NJ
My favorite sorbet brand. It is a little pricey but after reading the ingredients it is totally worth it. My favorite flavors are the blood orange and passion fruit. It is amazing for when you are craving something sweet.
El Paso, TX
I love this brand of gelato and I like buying it and Whole Foods especially when it goes on sale. It's amazing because it really does help with sugar cravings and it doesn't have a lot of ingredients or sugar and most of them only have like three to five ingredients which is amazing.
Amazing flavor and quality so smooth one of my favorite sorbets I’ve tried This was my first time trying the brand and I was very impressed will buy again. I highly recommend it
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I am quite the blood orange fan. If you ever looked at all of my sorbet reviews, they are all blood orange. I just cant be convinced to try anything else. The blood orange taste is rich and not very sugary. It is light but still nice and creamy. Overall, and excellent sorbet.
Ripon, WI
This sorbet is my favorite, but really you can't go wrong with any of the flavors from this brand. The flavor is really fresh, and juicy, not artificial. Sometimes sorbet can be overwhelmingly sweet and syrupy, but I found the fruit and sugar ratio perfect here.
Ciao Bella blood orange sorbet is so great. Perfect after a nice summer meal. Blood orange flavor is like eating an actual orange. So flavorful. Ciao Bella sorbet texture is so enjoyable. I totally reccomend this flavor!
Mountain View , CA
Truly luscious blood orange flavor, it just screams Italian summers in my mouth! This is my favourite of their flavors. It is strong and summery. I would buy and recommend a thousand times over. It's especially good with fresh fruit on top!!!
Not quite as good as Talenti. Freezes harder, and thus is more icy/less smooth. Still, the flavor is good so it is pretty good. harder to find than Talenti as well.
Albuquerque , NM
I ordered this through my Amazon PrimeNow service today because I had a sweet tooth. I love anything blood orange flavor and I am here for this product! Seriously it took ONE bite for me to be absolutely in love with it. My kid is currently sharing it with me and it's almost gone. It's the perfect bittersweet blood orange flavor and the texture is so smooth. I will definitely be buying again and looking into their other flavors.