BY CIAO! BABY

Today s Families Are Busy On The Go! All one piece requires no assembly 4 Light weight flexible design 5 Easily unfolds, locks into place folds back up in seconds 6 Durable material with a clear vinyl tray cover that easily wipes clean We all want products and services that make life easier! We all want to find solutions that make our craziness seem less crazy! We re thrilled to introduce a new, innovative product for active families with small children. ciao! baby, the go-anywhere-highchair! Our portable high chair is perfect for the family on-the-go. The ciao! baby folding baby chair will make travel, camping, tailgating, picnics, and trips to grandma s house more convenient. see more...

Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Such a cute idea! It's a great investment and it is so portable easy to clean as well. There is also a lifetime warranty so if something breaks or gets ruined you can get it replaced at no cost to you! The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is sometimes it's tricky getting baby in and out especially if you have a chubby-legged-baby like I do. He would get stuck on the leg holes trying to pull him out.
Candice R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This high chair is perfect for camping or long days at the park or beach. My 3.5 month old is still small for it, but it will fit him soon. It's great because it feels very sturdy, has a small carrying bag, is easy to set up, and can be hosed off.

This chair has a 5-point harness than can also be used as just a waist harness and safety clips on the legs to insure it doesn't fold up while a child is in it. The tray area is covered with clear plastic for easy clean up.

I wouldn't use this as your main high chair at home because the buckles are a little rough to unclip and it isn't really designed to look nice in a kitchen or dining area. It also isn't very convenient for travel as it folds to the size of a camp chair so it would be cumbersome on flights and would take up too much space in a restaurant. I called the company about the clip and they were friendly and accommodating. Very good customer service.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ
This high hair has been our most talked about, admired and used baby gear! This goes with us everywhere. It's great for friends/family homes, the park, beach, impromptu dinner at the pool! You name it! It's easy to use and assemble, and mostly plastic so easy to wipe down but does have nooks and crannies where food and crumbs hide. My only complaint is the tray is a little loose so putting plates on it can get tricky. But seriously if you travel get this!!
Aubrie F.
Very neat idea! We love our ciao baby chair to not only use outdoors but to just throw in the car and use out and about. The only con to this chair is it's hard to keep clean especially the black one. The food stains won't come out no matter what and the clear lining on top of the "tray" always looks cloudy. Other than that great product!
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If this product was built better I would of loved it. For starters it only fits small children. Like a year old. Once the child was in the tray does not stay straight. It would lean towards my child so everything would fall into their lap. We were sadly dissappointed. We thought this item would be great for camping and outdoor eating.
Katie R.
Frederick, MD
I bought this as a travel chair and everywhere I used it people would ask me where I got it. We loved it in restaurants, because we knew it was clean. Some places don't clean their high chairs and boosters well between uses. Only downfall was he did begin to grow out of it at about 18 months. Easy to use, clean, transport, and store.
Kristi W.
I love this! This is perfect for anywhere. I like that I could bring my own high chair to restaurants, their chairs are so dirty...
Melissa S.
I wouldn't use this at home but it is so great for things like tailgating or traveling. Light and easy to pack up.
Callie C.
Seminole, OK
I love this product! Perfect for the lake, park, fishing, office - anywhere! One of my favorite baby gifts!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
Easy to use/carry around. Great for camping trips or restaurants. They grow out of it quickly.
Kayli R.
Louisville, KY
This is such an inventive idea. I would love to have one of these. Does anyone who bought one want to give me ideas of where they've used this? tball games, family get togethers?
Liz N.
Buford, GA
Would this be worth the buy if you've already got a high chair? Ive wanted one for awhile but don't wanna spend the money if it'll end up in my closet forever
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like this is too good to be true. Is it worth it?

Walmart