BY CIAO! BABY #5 in Highchairs & Boosters

Ciao! Baby wisconsin portable highchair - red see more...

• This would be nice if we go camping ⛺️ or we go out somew...6 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how steady is it 6 Answers
  • Does this come in different teams besides Wisconsin? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
لميسة  .
queens
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For taking your kid on a journey and making him/her sitting in a place can be a really hard job. But this baby sitter is absolutely amazing since I have to babysit my brothers baby this really helps to make him sit and eat his food.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very nice concept, my son however moves a lot and wants to shake himself. So see what kind of personality your son has, if they accept sitting and not moving a lot this is for you. Otherwise. If baby is a little active maybe not
Paige B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My mother bought this high chair to keep at her house and we love it! It's easy to fold up and store when we are not there, and convenient to have when we come to visit. Easy to clean, light weight, and sturdy. I definitely recommend this high chair!
Samantha G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This portable high chair is amazing for outdoor activities!! Its super easy to assemble and disassemble. Fits perfectly in ur hair and is light weight. Keeps ur little one safe and secure! I definitely recommend buying this if you are outside alot.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have one of these in green and we use it every single time we are outside doing anything! It is easy to travel with and folds right up like a refusal camping chair. I would recommend to any parent looking for a portable high chair
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
I love this high chair as it's easy to pack easy to store and you can literally take it anywhere not just for camping going to a friends house overnight at a hotel it's very easy to pack it up and throw it in your vehicle and off you go
Yennie T.
Super cute and really easy to carry and to take it to camp or to the park or if y'all are doing something in yalls back yard. Super easy to use and really convenient for anyone with babies to used it's great
September M.
Midland, MI
We take this when we go camping and it's so amazing! It was a little pricy, but it is so worth it. We have brought this with us the past five years and it's very easy to clean. Looks brand new still and doesn't take up a lot of room when we have to pack everything into the car.
Halle P.
Saraland, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My in-laws purchased this seat for my daughter about a month ago. We loved how easy it was to set up and clean. She loved sitting up with everyone. The leg holes were a little small, so it was a little difficult pulling her out of the seat. I would recommend this to someone who travels a lot like we do.
Kara R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This chair is so awesome to have around. We bring it with us everywhere. To restaurants, camping, to my family's houses, etc. so durable and keeps from germs that are on public highchairs. Every parent needs one of these chairs.
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Would you say it is useful for camping with a baby or no?
Destini M.
Is this a safe product? I'd be scared the kids would tip over if they start messing around ? Also is it easy to clean ?
Brittany S.
Where Can I Buy. Been Wanting To Try it out.
Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
Is this good and stable? I want to make sure my baby is safe.
Sarah G.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Is this worth buying or is it really not needed ?