BY CIAO! BABY

Ciao! Baby virginia tech portable highchair - red see more...

• Is this chair worth the price?3 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? This is a great idea for travel. 3 Answers
  • What a great idea! Does it come in any other theme/color? Maybe eve...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I LOVE my Ciao! Baby ciao! Travel high chair ! It comes in handy when we are visiting friends or family members! It also works great at ball games and at the beach for my little one. The tray tends to tilt down a bit on mine . So I couldn't really set certain foods down on it . Over all this is a great product and I would definitely buy it again !
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Aurora, IL
I bought this chair when I was pregnant with my son and it has been my best friend ever since he could sit up. You can take it anywhere and best part is that he actually likes it too. I take it to the beach, football games, out to eat and I can go on and on. Definitely a must have!
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
You could always use one of these at the beach the park anywhere u could think of and it will keep your baby cunfie and stable like a high chair
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really good to have for outdoor events my sister uses this for her kids when their doing outdoor events really good recommended
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
I have a bright orange ciao baby and LOVE IT!! we go to a lot of dinner and my parents and in laws and its easy to just bring that so he has a place to sit and then for picnics or bbqs its really come in handy and clean up is a breeze!
Jess T.
Jess T.
Is this chair worth the price?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Where can you buy this? This is a great idea for travel.
Salena C.
Salena C.
What a great idea! Does it come in any other theme/color? Maybe even not sports related...?