BY CIAO! BABY

Ciao! Baby oregon portable highchair - green see more...

Lacy P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We were so excited when my mother in law gave us this for our son! It is such an amazing idea! We used it a ton. My only complaint is that as baby gets bigger, the tray gets pulled down from the weight of baby. Cause the food to slide down the tray into the kiddo's lap.
Dana C.
Minus the fact that it has Oregon all over it, these fold up high chairs are pretty great. Minimum space used when filled up, easy to clean, portable. We use it for camping, and outside parties or bbq's. Its just a pretty awesome design. The tray part can take a little bit to dry if you get it too wet when cleaning but besides that its two thumbs up.
Maggie T.
Holland , MI
I don't own this yet because it is kind of pricey, but I can't wait to buy one! They easily fold up for storage and are extremely portable! Plus easy to wipe down and clean.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA

Ciao! Baby ciao! baby Oregon Portable Highchair - Green. what anincredible idea!i just wish we had something like this when I was in charge of a baby!!!
Reney S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This would have sooooo came in handy when my boys were little...especially in the summer time when my family lives to have bbq's
Lindsey B.
Thibodaux, LA
This is the best idea ever..I love it and its perfect to take on a camping trip
Debra M.
Fort Myers, FL
We loved this chair for feeding and for local sporting events, camping, taking to a friends. Lightweight, easy to carry and baby loved it.
jennifer r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think thus real good idea to take when moms have baby's and they go to the park and need .high chair but my questions is worth buying
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Is this sturdy?
Jamie M.
Moncton, NB
In your opinion would this provide the needed support and stability of that is needed for a very squirmy baby(11 months)? Does it tip over easily?
crystal t.
Newton, Nc
are these made like the folding camp chairs? Do they make them in dallas cowboy or carolina panther
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
I saw this at the store and got to wondering about it. does anyone know if its sturdy enough for a toddler who likes to move a lot or smack at tge tray?