BY CIAO! BABY #34 in Highchairs & Boosters

Ciao! Baby oklahoma state university portable highchair - orange see more...

Buy on Target
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Such an awesome highchair idea! First perk about these chairs, they have a lifetime warranty so if a part breaks they will send you a new one! Second perk is it is so light and folds up and takes up no space at all! Not too expensive either! Only thing I notice that I have an issue with is the leg area needs to be bigger because my son gets stuck trying to lift him out of the chair, but it is still worth the purchase!
Michelle E.
Rosemead, CA
My sons love it so much that I will b buyinggggghgggghhh 3 more for neices and cousins
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
This is great most of the time my family will go to the beach or camping and this really comes in handy for when I need to feed my little one its not so much of a hassle anymore
Luan M.
Ok didn't see the Oklahoma State version of this. But a famiky member has the Ciao! portable high chair like this and it works so well for picnic amd backyard barbeques.
Devyn N.
This is a very nice high chair. Especially if you take the baby to other peoples houses or if you eat outside a lot. Very sturdy. Also very easy to travel with it just folds up easy.
Bailey J.
Gastonia, NC
Very awesome product. simple. easy to store. Great for outdoor events and on the go.
katina h.
Never seen this before and it looks pretty cool, especially for outdoor activities with the family. my Lil one will love this.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I love it I take it with me everywhere. I never know when or where I'm going to go especially with 2 older kids it's hard to feed the baby at their events so I bring it with me to parties and to the ball park.
Bianca B.
Mc Carr, KY
Love my Ciao! Perfect for any time you need a high chair on the go. It's easy to clean and folds up like a camping chair. 5 stars!!!
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
These are perfect for parents that are busy or on the go alot! It gets hard trying to pack everything for baby when you want to go somewhere so typically new moms stay at home. This chair folds up easily and fits well in any vehicle so really all you need along with this is baby the diaper bag and your essentials like toys or baby's favorite bouncer swing or whatever you travel with to keep baby happy. This way you do not have to worry about finding a seat for baby and you can take it anywhere!
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
Where do you find these portable high chairs?
Veronica A.
Port orange, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Do they have this in Miami Dolphins? Or UM?? I would love this for my baby! We're real beach bums!
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Does it come with a carry bag?
katina h.
Is this the only design they have?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Are there more designs? Does anyone know where I can get one??