BY CIAO! BABY #56 in Highchairs & Boosters

Ciao! Baby ohio state portable highchair - red see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really like this cute Ohio State baby high chair I found it very useful I think I bought this at a sports store in the mall. It was very easy to use so we didn’t meet my expectations I was overall satisfied with us
Alli M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where was this when my children were little!? I bought one for my grandchild. It is sturdy, stable, and portable. Great to go visit Grandma & Grandpa; camping; picnics; and anytime you need a portable high chair!
Meg H.
Sacramento, CA
Like any camp chair, any sort of sideways torque on the legs really stresses the joints on the chair. If you have an active kiddo, this may not be the chair for you.
Kristen C.
Gainesville, GA
Mine is nit an Ohio state, it's just solid black, but I absolutely love it! It is so convenient we take it everywhere family get togethers, the pool, the beach, the lake, and the park! It is really handy!
Rochelle N.
Redwood Vly, CA
This is such a life saver for outdoor family functions, baby can sit and eat and not have to be on mom's lap the whole time!
Terri L.
Taylorsville
Finally someone thought of us mommies struggling at the 4th of July cookouts!
skylier p.
Whitesboro, TX
Has anyone actually bought something like this. I was thinking about it with summer here.