BY CIAO! BABY

Ciao! Baby kansas university portable highchair - blue see more...

Kaitlin M.
Love this high chair! It's so portable and easy to set up and put away! It's great for using outdoors!
Leslie I.
This definitely comes in handy ! When you go camping or take a trip to the park for a picnik 😊
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
It's a family camping must-have! we have two toddlers and I don't what I would do without it.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I wish I knew about this. I so would have bought one of these. I think these are so cool.
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have never had one but looks very cool wish i had got one when i had my first kid