Cia. Medicinal La Campana Dr. Bells Pomade - Pomada de la Campana 2.6 oz Skin Softner

BY CIA. MEDICINAL LA CAMPANA #36 in Pomades & Waxes

Dr Bell's Pomade (pomada de la campana) cleans, softens and protects the skin. It helps reduce the effects of melasma and other skin conditions. If you've got skin that needs to be softened, and protected, Dr. Bell's pomade is the right for you. It will do wonders for you complexion or wherever you happen to be in need of a great working, fast and effective pomade. Say goodbye to dry skin with this one-of-a-kind pomade that will leave you looking and feeling grand, at a great price. Dr Bell's Pomade does wonder when combating and trying to reduce the effects of melasma and lots of other skin conditions. This pomade gets rid of dry skin, and has a time proven, technologically superior ability of doing it. Pomada de la Campana will leave your skin feeling and looking hydrated and beautiful. Apply two or three times a day for the preferred results and you'll see what this amazing pomade can do. It's practically a miracle worker. Doctor Bell's Pomada de la Campana will have you feeling like you're ready for anything. It cleans, softens, and protects skin, and gets rid of dry skin. Dr. Bell's Pomade makes you positively glow with radiance when it treats your skin problems or dry skin issue. Dr. Bell's is a great Mexican made product that will leave you enchanted every time you use it see more...

Buy on Amazon
pkgris F.
I never had pimples or breakouts on my face, few months ago it started to get red dots and wrinkles :(. Finally I started to use this pomade every night and my face looks cleaner and hydrated.
u have to use this pomade at night and wash it in the morning other wise u can get stains in the face
Frecita C.
Mersedes , TX
    Esta pomada la usaba mi mamá para las quemadas y otros remedios caseros pero ase años que la cambiaron y ya no trabaja tan bien como antes pero en si aun sigue sirviendo si no la fueran cambiado sería lo máximo ahora la uso para para las rapadas de mis hijos y para las manchas en mi piel y me gusta pero no estoy tan contenta pero pos no creo q regrese la de antes por aya en los noventa,también la uso en mis hijos en su cara ya q se les reseca la piel y se las pone suavecita también aclara la piel la recomiendo un monton
Katharine A.
Texas
Best cream for acne this fan be found in walmart eBay, amazon or Mexico took months taking severe acne almost cleared my skin still have some but not compared since what i had before. This creamed helped alot with the pain of big acne. Would apple it during night because you couldn't go outside with it because of the sun.. One of the best cream ever .
Arlin G.
Pomada de la campana is really good for acne and to clear skin off... if you suffer from discoloration in your skin this is a great product to try and for only 3 dollars instead of paying hundreds for the high end products (make sure you use it as a night cream). Very recommended!!
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
My mom keeps saying it's great for pimples but I haven't test it out myself. I used it before to treat dark spots and it works great. it's good for dry skin too and feet. Before going to sleep I put some on my feet and wear a sock before bed to not make a mess on my sheets and wake up with baby's feet full of softness.
Michelle F.
San Juan , TX
I absolutely love this product. I purchase it in Mexico but it's available in the Hispanic sections of Walmart, Target and HEB. It is great for dry skin and pimples. The one pictures has a special ingredient tepezcohuite which lightens dark spots, acne scars, etc. It is also calms the skin with any rashes or reactions. For example, my skin sometimes has a reaction to nair I apply la campana and the discomfort and redness is gone shortly after.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Me gusta mucho este perfume para hombre me gusta para regalar en un momento especial--- me gusta mucho este combo de perfume y crema para hombre me gusta para regalar en un momento especial ,/ I love this combo of perfume and cream man I like to give a special time
Hilda L D.
We used to get this from Mexico and we would use it often. I don't know how much it costs but the scent is awful. My mom said it works well. I think she also said it helps for scars but don't take my word for it. I haven't used it for that, I think.
Emily G.
Im not sure if I'm the only one that uses this cream for pimple purposes 😅 but yeah I like to use this right after I pop my pimples,it helps to not leave a scar on your face. I use it all the time and it works! I love it .
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
De.Bell pomade
Muy buena para quemadas pero también cuando le pican a uno los sancudosen las ronchas amo me sobaban con esta pomada cuando me caía y me dolía me daban una sobada donde me dolía y funsionava
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Where can you buy this product?
Evangelina B.
Baytown, TX
What all can this be use for?
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
What exactly is this? Is it for men only? For hair only?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Where did you get this at?
Solis C.