CHWY FRTIES, OG2, ASST FLVR, (Pack of 6)

by Torie & Howard

$3.47 on QVC
1.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

CHWY FRTIES, OG2, ASST FLVR, (Pack of 6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHWY FRTIES, OG2, ASST FLVR, (Pack of 6)!
Louisville, KY
When I was pregnant, one of my only cravings early on was candy (which I never eat). I wanted something with natural sugar and without the artificial coloring. I discovered these through a friend and immediately purchased at Whole Foods. I couldn’t keep them at my desk because I ate them all day long!
Heavy
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
So so good!! Best chewy fruity candies I’ve ever had! These are similar to starburst but so much better! They are all natural and organic and so potent with flavor! I’ll take these to munch on in little breaks and as soon as I open them up everyone smells the fruit and wants one! I’ll never get tired of eating these!
Light
Bryson city, NC
CHWY FRTIES, OG2, ASST FLVR, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Lindsay A.
These candies are delicious!! They are like starburst but the flavors are much more fresh and natural. By far the best chewy candies I've ever had!
Heavy
I absolutely love these and so do my kids. I bought lots and lots for Halloween.
Medium