BY PARKER BROTHERS

Chutes and Ladders is the game of rewards and consequences. As kids travel along the game path, they encounter situations that reward them for good deeds by letting them climb the ladders or punish them for misbehaving by sending them down chutes. All. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda D.
Fantastic game night game with my babies even though my little guy thinks he should replace his character with Lego batman or some other character of his choice haha. We get competitive spend the time laughing and playing over and over. I can make it close to the end climbing ladders and I land on a stinking slide every single time sending me back to almost the beginning. The kids get a kick out of it and I've won a couple of times but they enjoy playing multiple times and winning against mommy.
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
Chutes and ladders is a class kids game. It is perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners. It is similar to candy land. It is a fast easy game with no reading. You can purchase it at Walmart, target or toys r us. It also very affordable. I purchased ours for less than $10.
Krys R.
Chutes and Ladders was a staple in my house growing up and in having children myself I had to purchase it for them. The game is great fun for all ages and provides a positive learning through play experience.
Jennifer Y.
My boys love Chutes and Ladders! It helps reinforce counting and one to one correspondence, number recognition, turn taking, following directions... as an early childhood educator I could go on and on about the educational benefits of this game! And it's fun! It is a classic game for a reason!
Breanne S.
Chillicothe, OH
This classic game keeps my kids entertained forever. Its easy to explain. Not a lot of pieces to lose. and loads of fun. Because its a classic, we knew exactly what we were getting. With some games being $20 and $30, this game is a great price! I think its perfect for preschoolers!
Nicole c.
Such a fun game for my students! They are young so they don't fully understand the concept of the chutes and ladders part but they have fun! Great price game!
Anabel A.
San Marcos, CA
Love this game. I have been playing it since I was a child. I recently purchased it for my kids for christmas and they are obsessed with it too.
Debbie R.
Harrisonburg, VA
This game has been around forever but never goes out of style. A child doesn' have to read to be able to play like the "big kids. "
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
The classic childhood game that is ways fun to play no matter how old you are. I bought this game for my family. It is a great game for little ones to play. You can find it cheap at Walmart or Target. Even with the older kid, it still fun to get the entire family involved.