BY CHURCH & DWIGHT

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I am a member of Kaboom trusted fan club and they send me free cleaning products often I use kaboom for cleaning even before they sent me stuff. The Kaboom brand is fantastic because it really works well on bathroom and kitchen grim odors and stains
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Kaboom really lives up to it's name. It cleans everything really really well. It is very effective and does the job around the house. The scent is pleasant and does not bother me at all. Sometimes you can find this on sale at your local drugstore.
Tabitha V.
Hamilton, OH
Love this cleaner! Works great and doesn't smell horrible. Also isn't really expensive. Spray the tub let it sit for a minute then wash with hot water and it gets the job done.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This works really well! Like using it in the shower and the tub, I spray it and leave it for a bit and it cleans up the soap scum and stuff!
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect for hot water spots. We have been using this product for a while and we are vey happy with the result. Definitely recommend it,
Yolanda S.
Waco
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I HAVE USE THIS CLEANER BEFORE AND IT DID THE JOB AND I REALLY LIKE IT I YES IT MOST FOR MY BATHROOM IT WORKS WELL
Adrien A.
Central Islip, NY
This is a great cleaner. Not too harsh. The smell isn't that bad either. It definitely gets the job done.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Cleans up the bathroom really well! It smells better than regular bleach and isn't as harsh smelling
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I havnt used kaboom in so long but I always remember it working pretty good and citrus is my fav
Cassey L.
Portland, TN
This works great in the bathroom. Gets rid of that nasty soap scum. Strong smell!