Church & Dwight First Response Pregnancy Test and Confirm 2-ct.

First response test & confirm pregnancy test has two unique tests with patented technology to provide results five days before your missed period1. First response pregnancy test & confirm tests are over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels from the day of your expected period.2 . â . Our first response gold digital pregnancy test provides results in an unmistakable easy-to-read "yes/no" results. The test also offers a unique "test is working" indicator that lets you know the test is ready for use. . â . We at first response understand that taking a pregnancy...

Anyone else have a problem with getting a false positive with the digital one?
Where do you buy this
How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Start your review of Church & Dwight First Response Pregnancy Test and Confirm 2-ct.!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My cousin purchased this package because she thought she was pregnant. She used the regular one and it told her that she was NOT pregnant. She let me have the digital one to pee on which of course it said was pregnant because I'm currently pregnant. That was my first time taking a digital one. If I ever get pregnant again (hopefully not), I'll get this pack with the digital test. I have used this brand before with my first child which I still have as a keepsake so of course this is my brand of choice.
Spring Hill, FL
I bought this about a year ago and found that it was very easy to use. I only used the digital test thought. I didn’t see a need to use two tests but I did save the other test and used it at another time so it was handy to have two tests in one box.
Midland, TX
Church & Dwight First Response Pregnancy Test and Confirm 2-ct. uploaded by Noel H.
I got my results within minutes 6 days before my period was due! Super easy to use. I love that they include a digi to confirm. I highly recommend this product! Buy it!
Harrisburg, IL
After getting a few faint positives on a few other brands, First Response gave me the confirmation we were looking for. The digital test is great for instances like ours where the regular test is a bit faint, and it's more sensitive than other digital tests.
austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a horrible test. I took both of them and they both said no. I took the test apart and did some digging and everything said even digitalis have control lines and this has no lines at all. I did take the test first day of my missed period... I took the second one the second day of my missed period. I am now 4 days late and will Be buying a different brand test tomorrow to see. Don't buy this test, it has horrible reviews. I would give this zero stars if I could.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For someone that dealt with terrible infertility I've tried my fare share of pregnancy tests. I prefer these over the lines because being a crazy ttcer I would get line eyes from the others. I love that these give you a clear yes or no answer.
Suwanee, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would highly recommend the first response regular test from the box if you're testing 6 days sooner, but not the digital test. I purchase this 2 box kit and tested 6 days sooner. I received 2 lines on the regular test and a No on the digital test. This digital test isn't sensitive enough, but I would recommend saving the digital until the day of your missed period. When I received a No on the digital test. I went to the store and brought 4 other pregnancy test for reassurance 2 days later and I received all positives.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always take tests and wonder if there is a line or not. It's a game of debating if it's a dark line or a evap line. But with the digital test that says YES or NO I didn't have to question myself! I could immediately get excited!!! Great test! Would recommend to anyone!!!
Hardinsburg, KY
Well I took the first test and it gave me a negative, but just to be sure the next morning I took the digital one and it gave me a false positive. Its very heart breaking to get a positive that isn't true. I did some research and a lot of people have had a problem with the digital ones giving false positives and negatives. I would not recommend the digital test to anyone!
Henrico
Glad there's such a thing called instructions. Too bad I'm a speedy :( Used one test days before my missed cycle and it was negative. The next day I read the instructions, then took the test, and it was positive. I realized the first time I did everything incorrectly including how long I left urine on the stick. The test is so sensitive!!