Church & Dwight Co 03020 Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda 55 oz. uploaded by Nadira N.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda is a natural detergent booster and freshener and can be used all around the home — not just in the laundry room! Super Washing Soda adds extra cleaning and freshening power to various tough household jobs. It increases your detergents cleaning power to get out ground-in dirt and stains and cuts through greasy soils. In addition to being an effective cleaner, it is also a natural product- 100% Fragrance & Phosphate Free. It helps neutralize and eliminate odors, not cover them up with perfumes.Uses all around the home: Laundry, Tile & Grout, Toilets, Microwaves, Sinks, Stainless Steel, Bathtubs, Refrigerators, Outdoor Furniture, Garage Floors, Silver, Upholstery, and more!

Uses all around the home - Laundry, Tile & Grout, Toilets, Microwaves, Sinks, Stainless Steel, Bathtubs, Refrigerators, Outdoor Furniture, Garage Floors, Silver, Upholstery, and more; Increases your detergents cleaning power to get out ground-in dirt and stains and cuts through greasy soils; A natural product, 100% Fragrance & Phosphate Free

Elysia D.
Murray
I have used this washing soda once and would not purchase again. I am most comfortable purchasing more popular laundry brands that I am more satisfied with.
Emily M.
Azusa, CA
Purchased at: Target
Always keep one of these in my fridge. Also use it in the wash or for teeth whitening (with hydrogen peroxide).
Catlin G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great addition to your laundry routine. Washing Soda really helps your detergent do its job! It is also good for pre-treating stains, and has a good abrasive texture to help scrub out stains
Samantha W.
Myrtle Beach
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing! I add a sprinkle to my laundry and this helps get my clothes extra clean! I will always buy it!
Meg B.
Evansville
I love Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda.  With 4 boys in the house we have a lot of stinky clothing.   I add this washing soda to all of my laundry and it helps keep is smelling great, and feeling soft and fresh.  You don't need to add a lot to a load to get great results.
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
As always, baking soda works wonders around the house! Use it for the bathtub, for the kitchen sink, even to exfoliate my skin and it works wonder. Mix this with white vinegar and your house stays so clean.
Amanda c.
Tulsa
Purchased at: Walmart
I make my own laundry so I add this to it to make it nice and bright. Gets stains out of clothes and leaves them bright and fresh.
Angelina A.
Upland, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product to make my own laundry detergent. I have three toddlers that have eczema and have very sensitive skin. So making my own detergent for them helps tremendously. I will keep on making my own laundry detergent.
Jamie M.
Clemson, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly I have some in my refrigerator to keep the scent fresh, but I really dont know what else to use this for in regards to further cleaning.
Sarah D.
Kitchener
Purchased at: Walmart
Does a good job at removing stains in fabric without damaging or changing the fabric colour. I would use arm and hammer baking SODA on a stain before anything else