Church & Dwight Co 03020 Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda 55 oz. uploaded by Nadira N.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda is a natural detergent booster and freshener and can be used all around the home — not just in the laundry room! Super Washing Soda adds extra cleaning and freshening power to various tough household jobs. It increases your detergents cleaning power to get out ground-in dirt and stains and cuts through greasy soils. In addition to being an effective cleaner, it is also a natural product- 100% Fragrance & Phosphate Free. It helps neutralize and eliminate odors, not cover them up with perfumes.Uses all around the home: Laundry, Tile & Grout, Toilets, Microwaves, Sinks, Stainless Steel, Bathtubs, Refrigerators, Outdoor Furniture, Garage Floors, Silver, Upholstery, and more!

Uses all around the home - Laundry, Tile & Grout, Toilets, Microwaves, Sinks, Stainless Steel, Bathtubs, Refrigerators, Outdoor Furniture, Garage Floors, Silver, Upholstery, and more; Increases your detergents cleaning power to get out ground-in dirt and stains and cuts through greasy soils; A natural product, 100% Fragrance & Phosphate Free

Bella S.
TAMPA, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for removing those oh so annoying odors in closets and apartments. Just put a box in every room and you'll smell the difference in a day or two.
Pam K.
This is a must. Washing sofa helps your detergent clean deeper than on it's own. My husband's jeans and his white socks would not get clean without it.
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,207 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Nothing smells and cleans better! The shine, smell and lasting cleanliness leaves your home clean, inviting and beautiful! I love the smell!!!!!!!!!
Jalina E.
Deer Park, WA
Great great product that I will use daily and not feel ashamed I am so in love with the scent and price and value. Great prices. Awesome smells
Teddy y.
Flint
This is a great product I use it around my house all the time I would recommend anyone trying it works better than many other brands
Amanda c.
Tulsa
Purchased at: Walmart
I make my own laundry so I add this to it to make it nice and bright. Gets stains out of clothes and leaves them bright and fresh.
Rachel B.
Plainfield
I use this product to make my own handmade laundry detergents . It doesent have a scent unless I put a esssential oil in it.
Audra S.
Alpena
So many uses! Cleaning pots and pans, deodarizing garbage disposals and refrigerators. I always have at least two boxes on hand.
Hannah H.
Kansas City, MO
I used this product to make my own natural laundry detergent and it worked very well. I was pleased with the results.
Olivia C.
Lebanon, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product to make my own laundry detergent. My husband works in a factory and this product gets his clothes clean!