Church & Dwight Co 03020 Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda 55 oz. uploaded by Nadira N.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda is a natural detergent booster and freshener and can be used all around the home — not just in the laundry room! Super Washing Soda adds extra cleaning and freshening power to various tough household jobs. It increases your detergents cleaning power to get out ground-in dirt and stains and cuts through greasy soils. In addition to being an effective cleaner, it is also a natural product- 100% Fragrance & Phosphate Free. It helps neutralize and eliminate odors, not cover them up with perfumes.Uses all around the home: Laundry, Tile & Grout, Toilets, Microwaves, Sinks, Stainless Steel, Bathtubs, Refrigerators, Outdoor Furniture, Garage Floors, Silver, Upholstery, and more!

Uses all around the home - Laundry, Tile & Grout, Toilets, Microwaves, Sinks, Stainless Steel, Bathtubs, Refrigerators, Outdoor Furniture, Garage Floors, Silver, Upholstery, and more; Increases your detergents cleaning power to get out ground-in dirt and stains and cuts through greasy soils; A natural product, 100% Fragrance & Phosphate Free

Heather R.
united states
This stuff is great. Gets body oder out and also helps with pulling stains out of clothing. I also use this on my rugs becuase it helps with pulling juice stains out.
Sam O.
Kalamazoo, MI
It takes some patience to get amounts right, but it is an effective laundry soap fer sure! Plus just add some essential oils food your favorite scents and you're good
Meredith J.
For years, I have been mixing the washing soda with a grated bar of laundry soap and Borax. Cheapest detergent out there and works well for colors and whites.
Angelina A.
Upland, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product to make my own laundry detergent. I have three toddlers that have eczema and have very sensitive skin. So making my own detergent for them helps tremendously. I will keep on making my own laundry detergent.
Kathy G.
Stone Mountain
Purchased at: Target
This is my go-to product for washing. If I can't find the one with the oxi-clean already in it I purchase separately and they're really nice together. My clothes smell, and feel very clean.
Molly W.
Seattle
STarted added this to my laundry to brighten my clothes.  It was a good price yet I am unsure if it is making that much of a difference on the clothes, but again I just started using this.
Taylor M.
Martin, OH
I use baking soda for so many thing around my house and I always trust arm and hammer! It is great to sprinkle on your carpets, in your washing mashine or sink for an extra deep clean or to sprinkle on your mattress to soak up and unwanted smell and vacuum it up later. love this product!
Elysia D.
Murray
I have used this washing soda once and would not purchase again. I am most comfortable purchasing more popular laundry brands that I am more satisfied with.
Manu K.
hazleton
Purchased at: Walmart
Is the best way to get clean your clothes,seriously,I’ll never forget the first day I used that product,my favourite blue jeans came back to life,five stars.
Bella S.
TAMPA, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for removing those oh so annoying odors in closets and apartments. Just put a box in every room and you'll smell the difference in a day or two.