BY CHUPA CHUPS

Chupa Chups Cremosa Pops Yogurt 40 ct bags come in 2 yummy flavors - Mango Yogurt and Strawberry Yogurt. Made in Mexico. 1 Case Unit Size - 16.93 oz Pack Size - 18 Dimension - 19.13 x 14 x 6.89 in. Item Weight - 22.68 lbs. Ingredients Sugar Glucose Syrup Dry Whey (Milk) Citric Acid Artificial Flavors Colors (Beetroot Red Turmeric). Warnings Produced in a plant that uses milk wheat and soy. see more...

• What yogurt flavors are there? Are they as good as ice cr...2 Answers
  • Whats your fav color of these red or blue1 Answers
Chupa Chups Lollipops - Yogurt Flavor (40ct. Bag) Fat Free!
  • "So good with all the different flavors i love it it tastes so good you can never go wrong with them" in 1 review
Kylie L.
Fort Myers, FL
I used to be seriously obsessed with these. They taste delicious and I absolutely love them! They are such a great memory of my childhood. I would definitely suggest them to anyone!
Nathlene E.
This is what I always buy for my cousins (_ they're 3-6 yrs old) whenever they'll visit our house. I'm their favorite cousin because of this lollipops, it's their favorite LOL😂😂
Gina B.
Bean Station, TN
Chupa chups are the most flavorful lollipops out there. They are hard to find in stores.They suck or you suck..which is it? Great tasting suckers!!
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I ate these all the time as a kid! I loved keeping a few in my backpack and going to school + snacking on these when I felt like it.
martha d.
Laredo, TX
I love them they really taste like yogurt. What i like most is that they are so creamy specially the stawberry like it.
Ashley S.
Very tasty! Fruity mango or strawberry with a little tang so they taste just like yogurt flavors and not too sweet!
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
These are so good and are a more "fun" as a treat to give to someone than the tiny standard dum-dums
Erica R.
Hammond, IN
Oh wow I forgot about these. So good. Mr and my friends would buy them on the way home from school
ANNETTE M.
I really like Chupa Chups. And they make delicious flavors. Just throw a few in your bag and go.
Casey H.
So delicious! These were my favorite growing up. And they have a great variety of flavors.
Ashley S.
What yogurt flavors are there? Are they as good as ice cream creamosa?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Whats your fav color of these red or blue