Add a Photo

By CHUPA CHUPS
Artificially flavored strawberry, choco-vanilla, cherry, orange, strawberry & cream lollipops. Product of Mexico. Keep in a cool and dry place. Artificially Flavored Fruit Lollipops: Sugar, Corn Glucose Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Artificial Flavors, Fruit Juice Concentrate (Apple, Grape, Orange, Strawberry, Cherry, Watermelon), Colors (Paprika, Beetroot Red, Turmeric). Artificially Flavored Creamy Lollipops: Sugar, Corn Glucose Syrup, Dry Whey (Milk), Chocolate Liquor, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavors, Salt, Color (Beetroot Red, Turmeric). Produced in a plant that uses milk, wheat and soy.
Photo (1)
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL

These were my favorite lollipops as a child. These and tiger pops. They were in every birthday party goodie bag and piñata and I couldn't wait to for them. I would always trade all the other candy and favors for these lollipops.
NADINE A.
NADINE A.

My favorite candy ever..... I remember when I was young and the spice girls came out with their own collection. rewind to the present I can still get my favorite candy from my childhood yet in smaller sizes.
Salma D.
Salma D.

My all time favorite lollipops. brings back memories of my child hood. the flavors are so amazing it doesn't taste artificial at all. I can eat 4 in a row and won't get sick of it or get a sore throat

Join Now