Chupa Chups Lollipops Mini Fruit 1.06 Oz Pack Of 6 uploaded by NADINE A.

BY CHUPA CHUPS

Artificially flavored strawberry, choco-vanilla, cherry, orange, strawberry & cream lollipops. Product of Mexico. Keep in a cool and dry place. Artificially Flavored Fruit Lollipops: Sugar, Corn Glucose Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Artificial Flavors, Fruit Juice Concentrate (Apple, Grape, Orange, Strawberry, Cherry, Watermelon), Colors (Paprika, Beetroot Red, Turmeric). Artificially Flavored Creamy Lollipops: Sugar, Corn Glucose Syrup, Dry Whey (Milk), Chocolate Liquor, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavors, Salt, Color (Beetroot Red, Turmeric). Produced in a plant that uses milk, wheat and soy. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
These were my favorite lollipops as a child. These and tiger pops. They were in every birthday party goodie bag and piñata and I couldn't wait to for them. I would always trade all the other candy and favors for these lollipops.
NADINE A.
NADINE A.
My favorite candy ever..... I remember when I was young and the spice girls came out with their own collection. rewind to the present I can still get my favorite candy from my childhood yet in smaller sizes.
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Review for: Chupa Chups Lollipops Mini Fruit 1.06 Oz Pack Of 6
My uncle every time we bring many of these, really are for love. Favorite candies, I think that are Spanish production, I give it 10/10 excellent
Salma D.
Salma D.
My all time favorite lollipops. brings back memories of my child hood. the flavors are so amazing it doesn't taste artificial at all. I can eat 4 in a row and won't get sick of it or get a sore throat