BY CHUPA CHUPS

Chupa Chups Cremosa Pops Ice Cream 40 ct bag come in 2 yummy ice cream flavors - Chocovanilla and Strawberries and Cream. Made in Mexico. 1 Case Unit Size - 16.93 oz Pack Size - 18 Dimension - 19.13 x 14 x 6.89 in. Item Weight - 24.84 lbs. Directions Keep in a cool and dry place. Ingredients Sugar Glucose Syrup Dry Whey (Milk) Chocolate Liquor Citric Acid Artificial Flavors Salt Colors (Beetroot Red Turmeric). Warnings Produced in a plant that uses milk wheat and soy. see more...

• Where in the world can you find these delicious suckers?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where you can purchase them at?2 Answers
  • There used to be about 5 different ice cream flavors now there is...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Erin N.
ALWAYS KEEP ON HAND! Chupa Chups Icecream Flavor pops are a must have ! Not only are they a blast from my past, many memories are sparked by these little lollies. But they are absolutely excellent for your sweet tooth and cravings! They have such a smooth, creamy and sweet flavor to each lollypop they are good anytime of the day. They are portable and travel well. And these little pops are such a treat! My favorite is the Chocolate ice cream flavor followed a close second by the strawberry.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
These are the best lollipops ever! It's reminds me of those strawberry cream savers my mom used to always have in the bottom of her purse. I love how even tho they are lolipop they aren't overt sweet. Kind of taste like milkshake would. Too bad they're so hard to find
Nicole B.
The best lollipops ever! I'm not a huge candy person, but I always have loved these! They're amazing! It's so hard to find them though; I found them on Amazon but you have to buy them in bulk, which isn't terrible, but still it's a lot of lollipops!
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
Just bought a bag of these for trick or treaters. Was my favorite as a kid and hey had it at the dollar store! I love the stawberrys and cream flavor the best. Yum!!
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
These chupa chups have always been my favorite ones! They are so good and they never taste old!
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these too. I cant find them in any store, though i did find them on Amazon for a decent price. I love that they taste just like different ice cream flavors. I havent had these since i was like 14 years old.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
These are not easy to find nowadays! I loved these suckers as a kid. They are really good. There is a Vanilla and that was usually my favorite. I am going to search where to buy them now because I am craving them They are ice cream flavored if I remember correctly.
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
Oh my gosh I haven't had these since I was a kid! Take me back, I want more! I wish I could find these again somewhere, I would definitely buy a few bags to have around. They are just so creamy and delicious!
Ashley S.
OMG the best lollipops EVER. Not even joking, I loved these growing up, we had the tin of them and they were a favorite special treat. Favorite is chocolate vanilla.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Just as delicious as I remember them from being a kid! I am still in love with the vanilla or the strawberry and my husbands ends up with the others!
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
Where in the world can you find these delicious suckers?
Anjelica G.
Griffith, IN
Does anyone know where you can purchase them at?
There used to be about 5 different ice cream flavors now there is only 2 flavors why ?