Chupa Chups Lollipops Box

by Chupa Chups

Ohhhh....thIs is tasty))))) i want to buy it))))))
Who else was obsessed with Chupa Chups when he/she was young????
Where can you buy these? These are hands down the best lollipops!
Start your review of Chupa Chups Lollipops Box!
Product Highlights
“I really enjoy the creamy taste.” in 1 review
“Chupa chups is the best lollipop brand ever, it tastes great and getting it in a carton s even much better as it costs less” in 1 review
“And they have all different kinds of flavor to choose from!” in 1 review
“If you are looking for something sweet while on the go these are the perfect treat.” in 1 review
Cliffwood, NJ
oh my goodness. I still have the wrappers/stickers. I collected them all!. I loved the spicegirla and chupa pops
Nut Free, No Special Diet
These are my favorite childhood candy i always had these during middle school now you cant find them anywhere;(.
Organic, Kosher, No Special Diet
San Jose, CA
Love this lollipops, different flavors, creamy, it's no just a candy, it's a good taste! I would recommend !!
Louisville, KY
These suckers are really cheap. I like the taste of them too. I would recommend to someone who likes suckers
Houston
These are my favorite candies since I was little. They remind me so much of the happiest days of my life :)
Organic, Gluten Free
Arlington, VA
I love for Halloween, make me so happy. Yay. I wish Halloween everyday. Lets be happy and eat candy. I love
Granger, IN
Just got these at Dollar tree and forgot how great they were. Strawberries and cream is my favorite!!
No Special Diet
I love these! they are so small so you don't get too much of a sugar trip. Everything in moderation.
Lawrenceville, GA
I forgot these existed but omg they are so good especially the pink one. I could eat these all day
Armstrong, IA
I love these. I really enjoy the creamy taste. I can't find them in stores like I used to, though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...