Chupa Chups Lollipops Box

by Chupa Chups

Ohhhh....thIs is tasty))))) i want to buy it))))))
Who else was obsessed with Chupa Chups when he/she was young????
Where can you buy these? These are hands down the best lollipops!
Start your review of Chupa Chups Lollipops Box!
Product Highlights
“I really enjoy the creamy taste.” in 1 review
“Chupa chups is the best lollipop brand ever, it tastes great and getting it in a carton s even much better as it costs less” in 1 review
“And they have all different kinds of flavor to choose from!” in 1 review
“If you are looking for something sweet while on the go these are the perfect treat.” in 1 review
Bronx , NY
Sweet Latin treat with a creamier taste. My favorite is the one similar to a strawberry milkshake and it’s not an overwhelming taste!
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Harlingen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These lollipops taste really good.I like the fact that they have cream flavored.My favorite is strawberries and creme it's so good!
Patterson, CA
So creamy and delicious! I really enjoy these pops when I'm wanting something sweet! Buying the box makes it an even sweeter deal!!
Long Beach, MS
Love these!! I loved the strawberry cream flavor! These were my favorite lollipops. I have not been able to find them in years :(.
Mcallen, TX
These Mexican lollipop's are amazing! I have been eating them since I was a little kid and the flavors bring back great memories.
Atlanta, GA
These bring back so many childhood memories. They are a must for Halloween or kids parties. They have a large variety of flavors.
Halal, Kosher
Purchased at: Target
My daughters love these lollipops pops. They are so cheap, they have a lot of variety it comes in different colors and flavors
No Special Diet
These are the best! They taste the best 😍 you can get these online ❤ these suckers last forever I feel like. Best flavor
Harrisburg, PA
Chupa Chups are delicious lollipops. I only enjoy them if someone has them available and I rarely see them in the store.
Honolulu , HI
Few calories, great taste! I loved them since I was a little girl. Highly recommend if your looking for a small treat :)
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...