Chupa Chups Lollipops Box

by Chupa Chups

Ohhhh....thIs is tasty))))) i want to buy it))))))
Who else was obsessed with Chupa Chups when he/she was young????
Where can you buy these? These are hands down the best lollipops!
Start your review of Chupa Chups Lollipops Box!
Product Highlights
“I really enjoy the creamy taste.” in 1 review
“Chupa chups is the best lollipop brand ever, it tastes great and getting it in a carton s even much better as it costs less” in 1 review
“And they have all different kinds of flavor to choose from!” in 1 review
“If you are looking for something sweet while on the go these are the perfect treat.” in 1 review
É a cara da infância, e ainda hoje muitas pessoas ainda gostam desses pirulitos, e é facil de encontrar
My fav lollipops, I’m so addicted and can’t stop getting them!! Would recommend to anyone and everyone
cancun
Deliciosos los Chupa chups,me llevan al pasado, recuerdando los tiempo de mi infancia ...............
Low Carb, No Special Diet
AZ Zagazig, Ash Sharqia Governorate, Egypt
OMG i remember theeeeeese 😍😍😍😍😍 i wish i could find 'em agaiin today 🍭 it tasted good back then ❤❤❤
Halal, No Special Diet
I love the cola flavoured ones and the cherry ones. Taste very nice and are also very addictive.
Such a cool and different way to keep your lollipops snd also has available a variety of flavors
Farnham
Bursting with flavour and the sticks aren’t paper so it’s a win win! Best lollies in my opinion
I always have them in my bag, best lollipops ever. anytime, anywhere, it's always good
No Special Diet
I love it it taste really good and it is nice to have some nice candy at home🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
Ask a question to the Influenster community...