Ohhhh....thIs is tasty))))) i want to buy it))))))
Who else was obsessed with Chupa Chups when he/she was young????
Where can you buy these? These are hands down the best lollipops!
Start your review of Chupa Chups Lollipops Box!
Product Highlights
“I really enjoy the creamy taste.” in 1 review
“Chupa chups is the best lollipop brand ever, it tastes great and getting it in a carton s even much better as it costs less” in 1 review
“And they have all different kinds of flavor to choose from!” in 1 review
“If you are looking for something sweet while on the go these are the perfect treat.” in 1 review
all types of lollipops i like it since i was a little girl always like me lollipops and this i bought it for halloween
Hamilton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Used to love these I still have a spice girls sticker from them on my dresser . Miss these . 90s nostalgia . so tasty
No Special Diet
Was a huge fan of Spice Girls. These Lollipops always made my day. I wish they could bring them back. Permanently.
Yes, I love this chupa chips. Since I was kid, I have been big fan of chupa chaps. My favorite flavor is coca cola
Organic
New cairo
brings childhood memories!! I love all the flavors especially fruits. I love the wrappers designs too.
Organic, Gluten Free, Halal
Indio, CA
Estos vienen en camino para mi casita 😍😍 los mandé a traer a Estados Unidos son deliciosos también los recomiendo
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Love this lollipops! They been my favorite since I was a kid! They come in different flavors and I love them all!
Kosher
They are my favourites lolipops . They really taste good. I love them and the flavors are very great. Tumbs up!
Waterloo, ON
Dios mio los quiero. I tried these in Spain and fell in love. great flavors, and a huge number to choose from.
Wellington, Tawa
My absolute favorite lollipops hands down! such a creamy taste and a huge variety of flavors! so so good
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...