Ohhhh....thIs is tasty))))) i want to buy it))))))
Who else was obsessed with Chupa Chups when he/she was young????
Where can you buy these? These are hands down the best lollipops!
Start your review of Chupa Chups Lollipops Box!
Product Highlights
“I really enjoy the creamy taste.” in 1 review
“Chupa chups is the best lollipop brand ever, it tastes great and getting it in a carton s even much better as it costs less” in 1 review
“And they have all different kinds of flavor to choose from!” in 1 review
“If you are looking for something sweet while on the go these are the perfect treat.” in 1 review
So I remember buying these lollipops back in the day from the candy store next to our public library. I remember vividly because I was a huge Spice Girls fan and because I still have these stickers somewhere! Do I remember what these taste like? Not necessarily but it was a fruity lollipop so I'm sure I didn't hate it. 5 stars for the nostalgia and fond memories.
Los Angeles , CA
These are the bomb!!! I mean who doesn’t like banana split milkshake tasting lollipops?! They were even better during the 90s when they would come with stickers wrapped inside of whatever was really happening at that time, like the Spice Girls or the Spanish tevenovela Rebelde.
No Special Diet
Growing up(and still today) I was a Spice Girl fan. I have dolls of all them. Collected these packages and still have the wrappers. My oldest niece when she was little even put a few with a note in a envelope and gave it to me. It's the little things.
I miss these. I never got to complete the sticker collection but it is so nostalgic to have had spice girls part of my childhood. I wish they would bring them back. I didn't recall the brand was chuppa but that is good to know.
Guttenberg, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t like two flavors in one. I use to stop by the store after school and pick up a chocolate/vanilla or a caramel/cream flavored lollipop. They were so good.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was so obsessed with these Spice Girls lollipops I would absolutely lose my mind whenever my mom would come home with one for me or when we would go to the mall and she would let me get one from claires.  The brand of candy is actually still good to this day, and these were always fun because they came with STICKERS!!!! HELLO!!!! Even at 30, I still am a sucker for a sticker.  Spice Girls forever.
Organic
Fosston
Purchased at: Amazon
Best nostalgia lollipops ever! No matter what flavor you got, it never let you down in the tasty department. They were cheap, delicious, and I miss them terribly. I haven't found another brand like it and would repurchase immediately if I ever found them in store again.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nostalgia bomb! I used to adore these as a kid and espeically loved them when the spice girls were very popular. I haven't seen them in a while but I remember the taste being good!
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were the spice girl lollipops everyone used to want. I remember my parents had a big circular can with its lid where they had all the flavors, I am guessing that this is how they use to come - in a package like that. These lollipops tasted more like dessert, rather than just a traditional lollipop. These tasted like they had a milk consistency which made the flavor stand out more. Do they still sell these?
Minneola, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was so obsessed with these when I was little. They taste really good and they are pretty inexpensive or at least they were when I was a kid. We somehow got a huge decorative pail of these. We are them for a long time. I haven’t had any since I was a kid but I’m still super fond of them. If I ever see some again I may have to pick one up.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...