Ohhhh....thIs is tasty))))) i want to buy it))))))
Who else was obsessed with Chupa Chups when he/she was young????
Where can you buy these? These are hands down the best lollipops!
Start your review of Chupa Chups Lollipops Box!
Product Highlights
“I really enjoy the creamy taste.” in 1 review
“Chupa chups is the best lollipop brand ever, it tastes great and getting it in a carton s even much better as it costs less” in 1 review
“And they have all different kinds of flavor to choose from!” in 1 review
“If you are looking for something sweet while on the go these are the perfect treat.” in 1 review
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was so obsessed with these Spice Girls lollipops I would absolutely lose my mind whenever my mom would come home with one for me or when we would go to the mall and she would let me get one from claires.  The brand of candy is actually still good to this day, and these were always fun because they came with STICKERS!!!! HELLO!!!! Even at 30, I still am a sucker for a sticker.  Spice Girls forever.
Organic
Fosston
Purchased at: Amazon
Best nostalgia lollipops ever! No matter what flavor you got, it never let you down in the tasty department. They were cheap, delicious, and I miss them terribly. I haven't found another brand like it and would repurchase immediately if I ever found them in store again.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nostalgia bomb! I used to adore these as a kid and espeically loved them when the spice girls were very popular. I haven't seen them in a while but I remember the taste being good!
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were the spice girl lollipops everyone used to want. I remember my parents had a big circular can with its lid where they had all the flavors, I am guessing that this is how they use to come - in a package like that. These lollipops tasted more like dessert, rather than just a traditional lollipop. These tasted like they had a milk consistency which made the flavor stand out more. Do they still sell these?
Minneola, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was so obsessed with these when I was little. They taste really good and they are pretty inexpensive or at least they were when I was a kid. We somehow got a huge decorative pail of these. We are them for a long time. I haven’t had any since I was a kid but I’m still super fond of them. If I ever see some again I may have to pick one up.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Fitchburg, MA
This just brought back memories... I used to absolutely obsess over the Vanilla flavor of these. The Spice Girls also had their faces imprinted on them for a while. Could NOT get enough. The other day I walked into a hotel and they had 3 BOWLS FULL! I told the manager I was grabbing at least 5, went home and placed an order for 3 more bags. So good. Will forever be my favorite lolli!
Merritt Is, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
PLEASE BRING BACK THE SPICE GIRL POPS!!!! They were my favorite candy when I was a kid! They were so much fun and I would go to the mall and spend all the money I earned on them. Such a nostalgic candy for me.
No Special Diet
If you want to talk about great marketing!! my goodness, I remember me and friends would put all of our money together to buy the whole box off the shelf in order to collect all the stickers inside. We were obsessed with the Spice girls and having every sticker really meant life for us! lol good times. Plus they tasted really yummy!
Panorama City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this candy!! I love the variation of flavors . It is a good value for the quality of taste. I love the cream ones they are bomb! And there’s no other lollipop like it. The best you can get!! And I definitely recommend to everyone!
Plainfield , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I discovered these when I was younger and when Baby Spice was my favorite of all time. (Just kidding, she still is!) I actually love the taste of these but I can't find them anywhere around my hometown anymore, so if I want them I have to order them online. Definitely give them a try though!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...