BY CHUNKY

• "Especially for a cold winter day!" in 1 review
Mary T.
While this soup definitely doesn't compare to home-made, it's very affordable, saves time over making your own, and is easy to take on the go. It heats up quickly in the microwave or stove, and has great flavor over other brands. I find the chicken in this to be chunkier than other brands, and like that the vegetables have some texture. I would recommend.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
The only reason I put B is because I make a great chicken soup. This is a great second though. Of course when you get sick everyone thinks chicken soup so this easy and quick to make. Vegetables are nice sized and not mushy.
Jessi C.
Aliquippa, PA
I love the Chunky soups, especially the chicken varieties. It really does fill you up, doesn't taste overly processed, and is easier than easy.
Lynn D.
Conway, SC
I like these kinds of soups they are not like the Campbell's soup where they are extremely salty and they have different varieties.
April A.
Shelbyville, MI
This soup is delicious. Whenever I have a sickness this is the only thing I have an appetite for. Many vegetables, great flavor.
Andrea Y.
Very good chicken soup! Especially for a cold winter day! Very quick for dinner! Serve with some hot baked rolls! Yum!
Danielle W.
Love how this soup is loaded with meats and vegetables. Taste is good, and has a good variety of different foods in it.
Annie l.
Hannibal, MO
I have tried it but I would LOVE to if you give me one. I'd also recommend it. I LOVE it I only eat chunky.
Samirra S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Very good on cold days when I'm not really feeling up to it and need something hot and good