Chunky Chicken Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup uploaded by Brooklyn D.Chunky Chicken Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup uploaded by glynis r.Chunky Chicken Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup uploaded by Miranda F.

BY CHUNKY

Chunky Chicken Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup: Delicious flavor No trans fat Good source of Vitamin A and C see more...

Buy on Target*
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
So I normally LOVE Campbell's Chunky and Hearty soups but this is gross. First it smells like cheap old cheese and old broccoli. But I tasted it anyway and even though the taste is better than the smell, it is not good. It tastes like straight cream of broccoli with a dash of artificial flavoring. If I was really hungry I would eat it, but this bowl of soup got tossed. I would not recommend this flavor from them.
Nicole s.
This product makes for a great and easy go to meal. never had a problem with camp bells worth the price
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Pretty delicious flavor of soup. I love broccoli and potato. Not salty and I will definitely buy again
Shelby D.
My favorite soup for the winter months. It's so nice and creamy and it makes me feel better when I have a cold.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Foodie Expert
Did you guys see the new campbells ad? I love it!