Chunky Chicken Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup uploaded by Miranda F.Chunky Chicken Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup uploaded by Brooklyn D.Chunky Chicken Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup uploaded by glynis r.

BY CHUNKY

Chunky Chicken Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup: Delicious flavor No trans fat Good source of Vitamin A and C see more...

Buy on Target*
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
So I normally LOVE Campbell's Chunky and Hearty soups but this is gross. First it smells like cheap old cheese and old broccoli. But I tasted it anyway and even though the taste is better than the smell, it is not good. It tastes like straight cream of broccoli with a dash of artificial flavoring. If I was really hungry I would eat it, but this bowl of soup got tossed. I would not recommend this flavor from them.
Glenda G.
Love this is awesome and taste great! Very filling and tasty. Kids love it too. For picky meat eaters good dinner for a cold snowy night.
Shelby D.
My favorite soup for the winter months. It's so nice and creamy and it makes me feel better when I have a cold.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Pretty delicious flavor of soup. I love broccoli and potato. Not salty and I will definitely buy again
Nicole s.
This product makes for a great and easy go to meal. never had a problem with camp bells worth the price
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Did you guys see the new campbells ad? I love it!