BY CHUNG'S

Chung's® White Meat Chicken Egg Rolls.
0g trans fat per serving.
No added MSG*.
*Except for the small amount naturally occurring in soy protein, corn protein and yeast extract.
Gourmet quality.
Celebrating 25 years of quality.
Chung's famous sweet & sour sauce packets included.
4 egg rolls.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-13218. see more...

sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Made a quick and easy dinner in 4 minutes that tasted pretty good. I made my own dipping sauce to go with them though. I could see this being really convenient for an asian themed potluck as they are easy and tasty and no one would be able to tell you didn't make them yourself.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I bought these in clearance, for cheap work food! They taste fine, nothing special. I likely would not buy them at full price as I would go with something healthier. I got this at Safeway for like $1.50
Tina L.
These don't really get crunchy when you bake them.They just kind of get hot and I want a little bit of a crunch.Not my favorite from the store but it's ok if you're really craving it.
Tiffany C.
A good snack for the middle of the day. The chicken are the best ones, just wish there was. Less saturated fats.