Chung's Shrimp Egg Rolls - 4 CT uploaded by Shawnc D.

BY CHUNG'S

Chung's® Shrimp Egg Rolls.
0g trans fat per serving.
No added MSG*.
*Except for the small amount naturally occurring in soy protein, corn protein and yeast extract.
Gourmet quality.
Celebrating 25 years of quality.
Chung's famous sweet & sour sauce packets included.
4 egg rolls. see more...

Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I eat these like nobody’s business. They taste like Chinese restaurant egg rolls. The shrimp smell is a little bit over powering. If you microwave, your house will smell like them for sure. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
I just purchased these today and this is my first time trying these egg rolls by this brand. The taste was very good but the problem I have with the egg rolls is I did not see not one shrimp. I don't eat beef or pork so I was hoping to have shrimp egg rolls but again I did not taste or see any shrimp.
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
For microwavable egg rolls these are not a bad product. They have a great taste although I don't think there is actually any real shrimp inside of them. I like the fact they are affordable and they are easily found and are the perfect supplement to a meal
Asminda P.
Good product the taste is good and the quality is ok for being a frozen food. The price is great for a 4 piece.