BY CHUNG'S

Isabele T.
Moore, SC
Foodie Expert
I buy this and other varieties pretty often for lazy dinners or snacks/ lunchtime. It tastes pretty close to what you can get in a restaurant, which is great because my family and I love our Asian takeout. It's pretty inexpensive, which works well since you don't get a whole lot per package. But pair with frozen chicken entrees, and frozen egg or spring rolls and you've got yourself a quick movie night meal!
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Foodie Expert
Muy delicioso, fácil de preparar y suficiente para día personas comer de el . El sabor es riquísimo. El precio es bastante módico y si lo comparas con oras sopas instantáneas definitivamente esta será la mejor.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
I buy this often because I love these for lazy days. They are THE best tasting frozen Chinese food brands, at an extremely affordable price. The shrimp fried rice is one of my favorite meals!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Very good product, I love the fact that is organic and something that I can feed my family. This is better than others I have tried.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
My entire family including myself love the Chung ' s product line . It's great as a added side dish or served by itself. It tastes really good and not generic.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Foodie Expert
For being a frozen semi-processed dinner side the taste is actually amazing and I would highly recommend it to anybody
Ashley A.
Foodie Expert
I love this all natural shrimp fried rice. I don't like that it's hard to find and that healthy food such as this can be more expensive .
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Es una manera muy facil y rapida de comer sano me encanta este arroz de camarones
María R.
weston, FL
Foodie Expert
Realmente es super delicioso, me encanta y su sabor es una delicia se los recomiendo
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I love this! I am obsessed with fried rice! It tastes super authentic and not like the other frozen store bought kind
Courtney B.
Topeka, KS
is this a product from an actual restaurant or just a brand?
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
Is this any good?
Jaclyn S.
Kaukauna, WI
Is there any other flavors for this fry rice, like chicken or beef?
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
What do you guys think about this product?
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
Is this a good brand? Is it sold in a lot of stores?