BY CHUNG'S

Isabele T.
Moore, SC
I buy this and other varieties pretty often for lazy dinners or snacks/ lunchtime. It tastes pretty close to what you can get in a restaurant, which is great because my family and I love our Asian takeout. It's pretty inexpensive, which works well since you don't get a whole lot per package. But pair with frozen chicken entrees, and frozen egg or spring rolls and you've got yourself a quick movie night meal!
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Muy delicioso, fácil de preparar y suficiente para día personas comer de el . El sabor es riquísimo. El precio es bastante módico y si lo comparas con oras sopas instantáneas definitivamente esta será la mejor.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
I buy this often because I love these for lazy days. They are THE best tasting frozen Chinese food brands, at an extremely affordable price. The shrimp fried rice is one of my favorite meals!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
My entire family including myself love the Chung ' s product line . It's great as a added side dish or served by itself. It tastes really good and not generic.
jennifer d.
I love this brand!!NO more takeout when you eat this brand.Taste just like takeout with higher quality ingrediants makes al the difference!
Ashley A.
I love this all natural shrimp fried rice. I don't like that it's hard to find and that healthy food such as this can be more expensive .
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good product, I love the fact that is organic and something that I can feed my family. This is better than others I have tried.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
For being a frozen semi-processed dinner side the taste is actually amazing and I would highly recommend it to anybody
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
I love this! I am obsessed with fried rice! It tastes super authentic and not like the other frozen store bought kind
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I have to buy this all the time for my husband. He is in love with this I wish that I could eat it but I cant.
Courtney B.
Topeka, KS
is this a product from an actual restaurant or just a brand?
Jaclyn S.
Kaukauna, WI
Is there any other flavors for this fry rice, like chicken or beef?
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
What do you guys think about this product?
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
Is this any good?
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
Is this a good brand? Is it sold in a lot of stores?