BY CHUGGINGTON

Brewster is a Strong & Solid Diesel-Electric Train Built for Heavy Loads He doesn t always understand his own strength, which can make him a bit awkward and clumsy.  Other trainees may want to rush into action when they ve been given a mission, but sensible Brewster asks questions first.  He is very dependable and can always be relied on in a crisis; he s a tower of strength.  One of his catchphrases is "Honking horns!". see more...

Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Another great find for us! My son's favorite show and I was so glad to find a set of these trains last Christmas.
Janeth G.
Janeth G.
My kid loves this train he likes the show I really like them the only part is to put all the trains together it's hard an to take them apart but other than that there ok
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Johnstown, Pa
I really enjoyed these trains. Truthfully I liked them better than our Thomas ones. They are bigger so my kids can handle them better and the trains interact with eachother which my kids love! They are a tad difficult to snap together but some of my Thomas ones are too and those pieces are so cheaply made (Thomas) I have to do it myself anyway out of fear of my kids snapping them off. So really does it matter if it's hard for small hands?
Lara W.
Lara W.
Fort Worth, TX
My son loves the show, so naturally, we bought the trains. These trains were difficult for him to put together as compared to other trains that stay together with magnets.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
This is a really nice train. It is made of die cast metal and is really durible. It holds up to lots of play!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA
The die cast Brewster is cute if your kid likes Chuggington. The paint will chip off with rough play. But that's with any metal toy. He clips into other Chiggington trains. We got ours at Ollie's in GA.