suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love this brand so much. I have super dry skin and I love the thickness of their products and the fact they don’t feel super heavy on your face. This leaves me feeling very moisturized and smooth.
Love it. Use it everyday under my makeup. I do not break out using this (which I am prone to do) and I never feel greasy.
This is the absolute best skincare line I’ve been used and will never not have range on hand. I was skeptical to order the hydrating lotion spf at first as it is clearly pricey and spfs tend to irritate my skin (actually a lot of moisturizers do). This stuff is amazing. AMAZING. I love how silly it is without being too intense or greasy. It gives the perfect glow and is incredibly hydrating for an spf. It’s soothing, hydrating, gives the perfect finish, absorbs quick, never leaves a white cast, doesn’t irritate my skin (and let me tell you this girl is sensitive), and adds a nice little glow without looking too intense. It also is super nice over (yes over) makeup on the rare occasions when I do put on some (just blot it in with a beauty blender). And most importantly, this stuff is made of skin loving ingredients and doesn’t cause my skin to break out or my little spots of hormonal acne to get worse. I think it’s especially great for those of us who tend to have skin on the drier, more sensitive side. HG status for sure. Adore this and will continue to repurchase. Chuda you have my heart. [product:chuda-sheer-hydrating-lotion-broad-spectrum-spf-30]