CHUDA - Healing Hydrating Cream

by Chuda

Chuda’s unique formula creates the perfect environment for the skin to heal: Upon application, the cream blankets and protects the skin as it directly delivers its highly concentrated combination of vitamins, botanicals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and peptides to achieve and maintain healthy skin. Boosting the compound is a highly concentrated, scientifically advanced formula powered by the highest quality, medical grade active ingredients. It’s an optimal combination of vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients readily accepted by the skin and needed to fully achieve and maintain healthy skin. Chuda has been proven effective with the following: - Healing acute skin damage - Preventing skin aging (keeps skin healthy looking) - Providing superior hydration - Dramatically reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles - Restoring radiance - Boosting elasticity - Reducing/calming redness (post botox, cosmetic procedure, waxing) - Protecting from environmental damage - Preventing + healing blisters - Preventing + healing sun and wind burn

Rooted In The Centuries-Old, Skin-Healing Remedea Compound™ And Boosted By The Most Scientifically Advanced, Medical Grade Actives, Chuda™ Healing Hydrating Cream Deeply Hydrates & Rapidly Heals Dry, Damaged + Compromised Skin; A Highly Active, Fast-Acting Formula, Skin Is Quickly Restored To Its Healthiest State — Soft, Smooth Supple, Plump, Hydrated + Radiant; Chuda’s Foundation Is The Remedea Compound, A Proven Medicinal Remedy Used For Generations In Georgia To Heal The Skin. The Compound Is Comprised Of Indigenous Ingredients That Grow In Mineral-Rich Soil Atop Georgia’s Breathtaking Caucasian Mountain Range. The Compound’s Exact Formulation Is A Guarded Family Secret, Passed Down From Generation To Generation, And Never Revealed To Any Outsider; Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Phthalate-Free - Made in The USA; Ideal For Dry, Damaged Or Compromised Skin Or Skin That Is Experiencing - Dehydration, Environmental Damage, Loss of Radiance, Burns, Sunburns, Redness & Irritation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHUDA - Healing Hydrating Cream!
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I heard about this cream as a must-have for those with severe burns, rashes, or other skin conditions. So when I noticed my skin flaking around my chin post a chemical burn, I thought this might do the trick. And I was right. It’s more of a balm than a cream, and it costs the skin in a rich barrier to guard it from irritation and dryness. I noticed the redness and pain from my burn to down nearly instantly, and within 48 hours it was pretty much healed. Highly recommend.
Kimmy R.
Woodland Hls, CA
I am on love with chuda! Their healing cream is a life savor! My fiancé loves it as well. It’s so soothing and you can see improvements of your skin very fast. It’s also amazing to use after being i I n the sun all day or on sunburns. I can’t rave scout them enough!
Anna H.
2,298 reviews
If you have extra dry skin or a skin irritation the CHUDA healing hydrating cream is what you need. It goes above and beyond at healing your skin and keeping smooth, soft and hydrated. I will never be without it. I use it after any facial that caused irritation  and spot on my face that I dry or flakey. This is a must have, yes its expensive but it should last a while so its worth every dollar spent.
Sarah B.
Burlingon
It’s disgusting how amazing this face lotion is. Once you try it you know what you’ve been missing. Then every lotion after doesn’t compare. Rude. It is on the pricier side. If used right it lasts quite a bit. I like to mix just tiny bit with another face lotion to use on my forehead being as how it can be a little oily. It’s safe to use on your eyelids. Trust me when I say this lotion is amazing.
Cass M.
Fountain Hls, AZ
This is a miracle. I keep this in my fridge. If you have an outbreak, a rash, an allergic reaction this heals all. If my skin is really dry I will use it at night. It is unscented and is more like a balm. This protects the skins moister barrier.
Bethany P.
Memphis, TN
I love this moisturizer! I have really dry skin and I love that it’s very thick and super hydrating. I also have sensitive skin sometimes and it has not caused me any problems. Will definitely be purchasing this again and using it on the regular!
Robbie G.
Sugar Land, TX
I need more stars for this product. I use this on my face and tops of my hands and noticed an improvement within 3 days. I’ve never seen results like this from any other product.
Aleah P.
Franklin, WI
I use this when I skin gets extra extra dry. Also great for chapped lips at night and knees and elbows. This is a great multipurpose product. Think all the uses of petroleum with more good for you ingredients.
Barbie K.
San Francisco, CA
Jamie Greenberg had featured this on her Instagram so I know it has to be good. I miraculously received a sample and was blown away by the healing results on my hands alone.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was blown away by this cream! The formula is thick but not heavy and has more of a balm texture without being greasy. Meant for damaged skin especially. Can be used anywhere that needs extra hydration or healing. Very hydrating and I really did notice healing and lessened redness in areas I used it. I put this specifically on the areas that need it vs all over but I feel like it would be just fine all over. I like to use this at night since I live in a hot climate, I typically wear lighter creams during the day. This is normally $80 for about 2.5 ounces, which is a bit up there, but if the price doesn’t scare you it’s definitely worth it.

Looking for your answer?