Pets & AnimalsPet CareGeneric
Chucky Sassy Adult Halloween Costume

Chucky Sassy Adult Halloween Costume

by Generic

The Chucky Halloween costume offers a bright, colorful and fun ensemble suitable for a variety of Halloween events. This costume features poly-cotton blend construction, which helps to provide a comfortable, irritation-free fit suitable for extended use. Additionally, this Chucky adult costume's sleeveless design and low-cut collar allow for increased air flow to help you keep cool during large gatherings. This costume set comes with an overalls dress, a striped shirt and thigh-high boots, and it offers a one-size-fits-most adult women's design. Chucky Sexy Adult Halloween Costume:

Occasion: Halloween

Character: Chucky

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.00 x 13.00 x 3.00 Inches

Clothing Size: S

Gender: Women

Includes overalls dress, top and thigh highs; Adult women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chucky Sassy Adult Halloween Costume!
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Chucky Sassy Adult Halloween Costume uploaded by Pretti E.
Executed it to the Max!! I'm the Friend til the End #Halloween #influenster #costume #kids #women #men #horror #scary #cute #dolls#chucky
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,121 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this Chucky Halloween costume for women! It's so cute and pretty good quality. I love chucky and have been watching the chucky movies for years. If your interested in a costume like this. I highly recommend buying this Chucky Halloween costume for women.
Ashley C.
Jackson Hts, NY
I really loved the quality of it last year I wore it in halloween and everyone complimented me amazingg. I really recommend this to anyone celeberating halloween this year. It really is so cute which I enjoyed!
Yessenia D.
Purchased at: Spirit Halloween
It was actually a child’s unsure why it tagged this but great quality! And very durable wig was needed to be pinned and glued at the forehead Line
Traci  W.
Hernando Bch, FL
It's a cute costume but the shirt is so little! The large fits more like a small! Definitely looks and feels cheap!

Looking for your answer?