BY CHUCKIT!

Playing fetch has never been so much fun! The Chuckit! HeliflightDog Toy is perfect for games of fetch on land or in water. Durableconstruction features raised sides for easy pick up. Soft rubber edge is gentle for dog's gums and mouth Made of strong nylon and rubber Provides interaction between you and your pet Available in two sizes, small and large Caution: Know your dog and choose the appropriate size and type of toy toprevent choking or other harm. Inspect ball and launcher regularly;if ball or launcher is damaged or if parts become separated, removetoy and parts as injury may result. Not a child's toy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Pet Lover Expert
Chuckit!A Heliflight Dog Toy k...my dogs are both obsessed with these...sooooo obsessed that sometimes my dog Grayson will try to and succeeds at carrying 2 in his mouth! I have 2 dogs who me and my boyfriend take to meet up with his sister's dog pretty regularly and at one point in time, all 3 of them would only play with the "orange" Heliflight. Man, we have gone through so many of these things! LOVE!!
Evangelina P.
Pet Lover Expert
I got this for my dog on a whim and I didn't think she was gonna like it I picked mine up at the local doc store and it turned out to be one of her favorites
erin m.
I love this product for my dog! and my dog loves it as well! great price. great brand. great packaging. I'd recommend.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Like this toy. It has held up well with my boxer. Has a frisbee like flight and can go a far distance. Durability is the key for long lasting play.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
My dog loves playing fetch! He's a huge dog and destroys toys easily but this one lasts longer than many others.
Amburr A.
Workswell dogs love it flies High good price great quality would recommend this product
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
How well does this work?