BY CHUCKIT!

Throw tennis balls one and a half to three times further with theBall Launchers from Chuckit. A welcome addition to any game offetch. Comes in a variety of throwing ranges and ball sizes Ergonomic grip and no-slobber, hands-free pickup Compatible with Chuckit! Balls Comes with one ball Advice for Use: Find an open area, away from people, animals and buildings. Withthe ball in the Chuckit, grip the handle firmly. Extend your armback over your shoulder until the ball is behind you. Then swing itforward in a smooth arc and follow through. The ball will releasewhen you swing it fast enough. Hands Free Pick Up. Holding thehandle of the Chuckit, place the ball claw over the tennis balland press down firmly. Caution: Know your dog and choose the appropriate size and type of toy toprevent choking or other harm. Inspect ball and launcher regularly;if ball or launcher is damaged or if parts become separated, removetoy and parts as injury may result. Not a child's toy. Launcher Size: Small Ball Launcher: 14" length Medium Ball Launchers: 18"L & 25"L Large Ball Launchers: 26"L Ball Size: Small: 2" diameter Medium: 2.5" diameter Large: 3" diameter see more...

• Still want one of these- sounds odd but are there sifgernt sizes ...1 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
this was such a cute toy for my dog and my son really enjoyed playing with it. it was so cheap and has been so much fun. after a bit of time it starts to get dirty but I just gave it a quick wash and it looked brand new again. I would defiantly recommend to others
Lauren P.
Macon, GA
Great for at the dog park or for a dog who loves to play fetch endlessly. Definitely saves your arm.
China M.
Matthews
I absolutely LOVE the Chuckit! I bought the Junior 18M one because I throw the ball for my dogs in my backyard and I feel like with that one I throw just the right distance.  With the longer ones, I throw farther so I like this one for that reason. Plus, I feel like I have more control over my throws with this length. Regardless of the size you get, these are great because you don't have to pick up the slobbery balls to throw them for your dogs and I can't throw very far with just my hand so my dog gets more exercise when I use the Chuckit! I got this for around $6 as an add on item on Amazon and it also came with a standard tennis ball style Chuckit! ball.  You CANNOT beat this price in stores ANYWHERE! Amazon for the WIN!
Paige E.
Eagle Mtn, UT
These things are heaven sent. My arm is so grateful to have a ChuckIt! No more touching slobbery tennis balls or throwing your shoulder out! If you have a dog that loves fetch, this is a MUST HAVE! We are on our second one because our first got chewed in half, whoops. Also, you can throw the ball SO FAR with this and our dogs get worn out pretty quickly.
chantee K.
Gilmer, TX
Love this product! The launcher makes fetching with my lab so much more fun for him and I. I don't have to touch his slimy ball. And he gets to run farther because I throw like a girl. Lol the only reason why I give it 4 stars is because the ball it comes with can be easily destroyed. I suggest buying the rubber balls in this same brand.. Plus the rubber ones have a little bounce to them.
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
I got my sister one of these for her four (yes FOUR!) dogs, all of whom are medium size or larger and very active. Needless to say she appreciates the lack of slobber on her hands after play time!
Yvonne N.
Mansfield, TX
I have really short and weak arms. Playing fetch with a large dog who has a limitless amount of energy is challenging because I couldn't ever throw the ball far enough. This ball launcher was perfect.
Brittney B.
This is awesome for playing fetch! It launches the ball really far and best of all you don't have to pick up slimy dog slobber covered tennis ball by hand!
Danielle J.
I enjoy using this when I play with my dog outside. It's super light and makes it easy to throw the ball really far. I wish it came with more tennis balls that's all!
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
This is a great toy if you have a dog who loves to play fetch and don't love picking up that slobbery dog ball! It throws the ball far and you don't kill your arm!
Abi C.
Still want one of these- sounds odd but are there sifgernt sizes for this?