Chuckit!A Amphibious Gator Dog Toy uploaded by Susanna T.

BY CHUCKIT! #95 in Dog Toys

Chuckit!A,A Small Amphibious Gator Give your small dog something fun to fetch with the durable, colorful Amphibious Gator from Chuckit!A,A. With a soft texture that's easy on your dog's mouth, the Amphibious Gator also floats - making it perfect for playing in the pool or at the lake. Compatible with the Chuckit!A,A Ball Launcher. see more...

• This is adorable! My dog has millions of toys haha but this looks l...1 Answers
  • Can the toy be chewed up easily?!5 Answers
Susanna T.
Susanna T.
North Quincy, MA
ChuckIt! is a trustworthy brand!
My boyfriend's cousin's dog loves to chase his ball and play fetch.
Just imagine a Corgi chasing after the ball with his short legs and bringing it back. It's pretty cute.
The quality of these balls are amazing too and minimum rubber smell.
Sidney A.
Sidney A.
Auburn, AL
I think this toy is genius, and I've never seen anything else like it. Also makes it easier for the dog to grab without swallowing a ton of water, since the head sticks up over the surface.
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I love how this ball floats, is easy for my guy to grab without swallowing all sorts of water, and it's very durable. My guy loves it, it's one of his favorite toys now!!
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
This is actually fun for the puppy though Something they can chew for along time and not get ruined. I like the products a lot too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this toy. you can use it in water or out which makes it perfect for our trips to the dog park
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
I really like this product and so does my pet. I would highly recommend it! So cute too!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Fun toy for owner and dog when out at the park, my bigger dogs love it and it's a good exercise toy.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
This toy.... oh man, my beagle has waaaaaay too much fun with haha. Perfect for play time both in water and on dry land.
Arie D.
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
I'm sure my dog would love this if it had a squeaker in it hell year it to shreds
gloria T.
gloria T.
My dog loves this toy. he became better at playing fetch and I enjoy throwing it.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
Can the toy be chewed up easily?!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
This is adorable! My dog has millions of toys haha but this looks like something she would actually love! Where did this come from??