BY CHUCKIT!

The durable Chuckit Tennis Balls are classic dog toys for games offetch. Best suited for medium breed dogs. Fun toy provides exercise for your dog Provides interaction for pets and their Pet Parents Ideal for fetch Caution: Supervised play only. Take care in selecting an appropriate playarea and play style to avoid harm to people or animals. Know yourdog and choose the most suitable size and type of toy to preventchoking or other harm. Inspect this toy regularly. If toy isdamaged or if parts become separated, remove toy and parts asinjury may result. Not a child's toy. Sizes: Small: 2" diameter (compatible with the Chuckit! 14S BallLauncher) Medium: 2.5" diameter (compatible with the Chuckit! 12M, 18M, and25M Ball Launchers) Large: 3" diameter (compatible with the Chuckit! 26L BallLauncher) see more...

Chantelle H.
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook , CT
My dog loves these I feel they hold up a little better than the regular tennis balls 🎾 they are great when we throw the ball with him at night as well.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wyoming, MN
Nice tennis balls. the dogs enjoy playing with them and they do not fray instantly like some other brands.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Chuckit Tennis Balls seem to be a dogs favorite no matter what. It encourages exercise and they enjoy the fun! It just seems you can't go wrong if you bring home Chuckit Tennis Balls . My dog loves them, she will even sleep with one in her mouth. They are durable and last longer than others.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
These are great for throwing in the Chuck-It, but we have to make sure to take them away when our dogs are done playing fetch - they are easy for them to tear apart.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
I bought a few of these when I bought the chuckit, and I like them better than regular tennis balls. They seem a bit more durable, one of our dogs likes to pop tennis balls then rip them apart, and the chuckit balls take awhile longer for her to destroy. What I really love about them though, because they are blaze orange, I can actually find them in the grass before I mow....which makes them totally worth it for us!
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
I didn't find the chuck it to be any different from a regular tennis ball. Definitely worth it to get the ball thrower, but just buy the balls from the dollar store. Especially if you have a master chewer like I do! No tennis ball lasts more than one play session.