BY CHUCKIT! #54 in Dog Toys

Exercise in a Fraction of the Time No-Slobber Hands-Free Pickup. Ultra-Compact Size. Great for Smaller Spaces. Use with Medium Chuckit Balls. Colors: Blue, Green, Orange. Throwing Range: Short-Range *Actual product styling & colors may vary. see more...

• I wonder if this comes in a smaller size, or if it will in the future?4 Answers
  • Is the tennis ball one just as good as the donut one?3 Answers
  • Does this really help to throw the ball farther? My dog loves to ru...4 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
  • "My dog loves this toy because I'm able to check it super far which means longer distance for him and he loves to see how fast he can bring it back" in 3 reviews
  • "It extends the throwing distance and makes it really convenient to pick up the ball if you want to avoid having to touch wet or slimey tennis balls with your hands." in 2 reviews
  • "Just make sure you have enough room to throw!" in 1 review
  • "This works great to help make fetch more intense." in 1 review
  • "She gets a great work out and all the other digs at the dog park love it too.." in 1 review
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Really great product for dogs who love to run and play fetch we bring this to the park and let him play till he's tired he loves it also a great price and it's really durable we've had the same one for awhile now and it's still holding up great
Angela G.
Angela G.
Marion , TX
Love this, I don't have to wear out my arm or touch dirty slobbery balls anymore. My dogs love to run and chase after balls so this is the perfect item to have, especially if you have a lot of land like I do. I recommend this to anyone that has dogs that love to run and have a lot of energy.
Susan T.
Susan T.
BURLINGAME, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I'm such a dope, I got the short handled one. It works fine, and it isn't expensive, so it isn't a huge deal. This launcher seems as sturdy as the other ones I have. My problem with these launchers is they lose grip after a while.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Maplewood, MN
I love this thing more than my dog! I can throw it far and it's light weight! Once I grab this my dog starts preparing to run! Go get one your arm will thank u!!!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Des Plaines , IL
These are the best!!!! These allow you to play with your dog without wearing YOU out! I go to the park with my puppy and spend the entire time playing fetch. She loves it and its great exercise for her. .. If only my cat would fetch!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog and I both loved this toy because not only can I throw it farther and higher for him, but now I don't have to touch the slobbery ball, he just plops it on the part of the stick that holds it.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Halethorpe, MD
My dog loved this toy it lasted pretty long, i was surprised because my dog goes by toys really fast they always end up torn apart. This lasted for months with my german shepherd so i give it a 5 star rating.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
My dog loves this toy! She loves to play fetch so this chuck it toy is perfect. It allows you to throw the ball farther than you could on your own. I like to think of it as an extension of my arm.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Green Bay
Best thing ever for my GSD! This allows her to run across fields over and over without my arm being killed ! It's a life saver for both me and her!!
Yale W.
Yale W.
Pearland, TX
I have used the Chunkit! with my Boxer for 5 years now. It is superior to other throwing devices I have tried. It has stood the test of time and has saved me from coming inside with a wore out shoulder on more than one occasion.
Debra K.
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL
Does this really help to throw the ball farther? My dog loves to run and fetch.
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Rochester, NH
I wonder if this comes in a smaller size, or if it will in the future?
Heather L.
Heather L.
Is the tennis ball one just as good as the donut one?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Is it better to use this or just throw it?