BY CHUCKIT! #59 in Dog Toys

Medley Includes One of Each : Rebounce: Environmentally friendly design utilizes recycled natural rubber. Fun, bright colors. Whistler: Twitters & whistles in flight. Easy to clean. Natural rubber. Max Glow: Bright, long lasting glow. Charges quickly under any bright l. see more...

Chuckit! Medium Fetch Medley
  • "It stays glowing strong for a long time after it's removed from the light, and holds up much better than normal tennis balls." in 7 reviews
  • "These are some of my dogs favorite balls." in 2 reviews
  • "These are so much better than tennis balls." in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this for the whistle ball which i was told is great for pups that are able to just tear anything apart and I am afraid the ball didnt last long at all." in 1 review
  • "I love that if we go to the dog park we can just rinse the ball off instead of abandoning it due to the gross level. " in 1 review
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
My puppy loves the Chuckit Medium Fetch Balls. We take them out in the yard and play catch with or even to the dog park with us. I like that the material which is I believe a type of rubber isn't easy for my little destroyer to tear apart. Highly recommend especially for bigger breed dogs who love tearing toys into millions of pieces.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
These are great. I have a German shepherd and she loves to destroy every single ball we buy her. Except. She can't destroy this one because there's already a hole in it so it never deflates! Honestly I would highly recommend if your dog likes to destroy things like mine does!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Just bought this for my Australian Shepard. He goes through tennis balls because he tries to eat them. These work great because he chews on them for hours and they haven't broken down. He is only 6months so maybe that will change.
Christina L.
Christina L.
My dog and I both love these Chuckit! Balls. They are super durable and have lasted quite a while. They are really bouncy and are great for indoor or outdoor use. I love that I can easily wash them off if they get dirty. The medley pack even includes a glow in the dark ball. I would definitely buy this brand again!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Fairfax
Pet Lover Expert
Perfect for fetch! I've found all chuck it balls to be very durable and good for my 71 pound mutt. I try to find them on sale, which i can often find them cheaper online. My dog likes pretty much all ball dog toys and fetch is his favorite. I would highly recommend this brand of toys for your dog.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
Pet Lover Expert
I like the idea of then balls. They're very durable. They bounce super high. My dogs just do not like them for some reason. I'm not sure if it's the texture or something else. I got my at Tjmaxx since they're way cheaper there. I may try them again though.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Detroit, MI
These toys lasted even longer than expexted! Our rottie Bear is a huge chewer and has managed to destroy just about any toy given enough time. However, these balls are still going strong. We will be buying more of this brand!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Best birthday present ever for my frenchie! He absolutely loves these balls! We have to eventually take them from him just to get him to lay down for a nap because he just will not stop playing with these
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Alexandria, VA
We got the glow in the dark ball in a bark box. my dog does not like tennis balls but this ball she loves!! i think because it is soft and not as hard and tough as an actual tennis ball. it does glow really well in the dark if you "charge" it with light before! my dog also hasn't ripped this to shreds yet so good job Chuckit!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I have a large black lab mix and these rubber Chuckit balls are one of the only dog toys that she can't destroy. They are great for playing fetch and my dog loves to chew on them too. Totally worth the money!
Katherine C.