ChuckIt Max Glow Ball Dog Toy Medium uploaded by Simmie G.

BY CHUCKIT!

Chuckit! offers fun and innovative fetching toys and launchers to maximize your dogs workout. Their products are durable and easy to use. Available: Ultra Grip Ball Launcher This hands-free launcher throws medium Chuckit! balls long distances. Comfortable, cushioned grip. 25 length. 25M Ball Launcher Hands-free launcher throws medium Chuckit! balls long distances. 25 length. 18M Ball Launcher Easily throw medium Chuckit! balls long distances. 18 length. Tennis Balls (Medium) These high-visibility two-tone balls have extra-thick walls for increased durability. Fits Ball Launchers. Per 2. Max Glow Ball (Medium) Ball retains a bright, lasting glow. Charges quickly under any bright light. Fits Ball Launchers. Per each. Rebounce Balls (Medium) These environmentally-friendly balls are made from recycled natural rubber. Fits Ball Launchers. Per 2. The Whistler Ball (Medium) Whistles in flight. Made from natural rubber. Fits Ball Launchers. Per each. Tennis Fanatic (Medium) Rubber ball with rope for tug of war. Fits Ball Launchers. Per each. Erratic Ball (Medium) Bounces in random directions. Made from natural rubber. Fits Ball Launchers. Per each. Amphibious Duck Diver (Medium) Floating, self-righting design. Fits Ball Launchers. Per each. Indoor Launcher For hands-free throwing indoors. Indoor Roller Soft, resilient design rolls on the ground. Fits Indoor Launcher. Per each. Indoor Shaker Designed for shaking. Soft construction made for the indoors. Fits Indoor Launcher. Per each. see more...

• Isn't it dangerous for a dog to have a glow in the dark toy? My dog...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jess C.
Jess C.
My dog love this ball. It's wonderful for late night trips to the park. Actually glows so we don't have to leave balls there. Has really half up well.
China M.
China M.
Matthews
Absolutely love these glow in the dark balls! My dogs love the fact that the glow and I like that I can find them at night. We usually have a flash light with us outside so we just hold it up to the light every now and then. They hold the light pretty well and it's great that you don't have to change batteries! Got them off of Amazon for $3 each. Awesome value! Would totally recommend!!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City , OK
My dogs loves her ball. She sleeps with it in her mouth! I love the glow in the dark because we like to go in the backyard at night to play ball. She and I both can see where the ball is in the dark!
Emily B.
Emily B.
My dog loves this toy and i do too! it isn't like a tennis ball that falls apart after being chewed for two minutes and it glows in the dark which is kind of cool as well. the only fault in this ball is that it can be hard to see during the day if it is being played with at the beach.
Anna C.
Anna C.
East Peoria , IL
These are awesome for playing fetch at night! Our dog loves it! It has NOT been chewed up! If we lose the ones we have, we would purchase more!
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Raleigh, NC
I have a chuck it and thought this was cool so I bought it...turns out it does not glow in the dark like it says it does! Now its just a regular ball we use during the daytime
Anarchy g.
Anarchy g.
I think all doggies should have this ball. at night time when he lights are out you just see a little glowing thing rolling around. my doggy seems to enjoy this!! great buy
Katie F.
Katie F.
This is my dog's absolute favorite ball. He tries to take it everywhere with him. I think he likes that it whistles when you throw it and he finds it easily because it glows in the dark. We use the ball without the Chuck It Stick.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jenisbiwnieinzienxiebxienizenxibexineniziebxirnixiebxirbixneixnienxiubzebkxkenxienkxnrknxknrkxbrknxkenxibexinrkxrjxnkrbkxrbxibrkbxkebxkbekbxkrb
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Atlanta, GA
I have a 2 year old dalmatian that is known as Mr. Destruct-o!! He absolutely LOVES this ball and it has lasted over a year already---a record for this crazy boy!
Geselle V.
Geselle V.
Isn't it dangerous for a dog to have a glow in the dark toy? My dog rips up and destroys every toy in sight will the chemicals to make the toy glow affect her in any way?